Time

I'm not trying to fight with you, I cried as I grab Chad's hand. Yes you are like everything I do it's an issue.
Tell me why I cannot move you and the kids in my house? Like it's been 6 months and the whole six months of you telling me that you was letting me take charge you have been giving me issues.

You got mad because I invite your kids daddy out, like why? You say you are over him so why I cannot be cool with him for your kids sake? He asked me as we are locked in his hotel .

He wouldn't answer my calls and he would not respond to me so I popped up .
My kids was back home with their daddy and everything was to good to really be true and I was so self conscious that everything that was said or did I had to make sure it was really what it was because I was a fool.

Yes he invited Life to a few games and it was very weird at first because I didn't think Life would of came, the way I looked at Life was of him being very jealous and hating but it was the opposite, he was very cool and very respectful and he was dating this white chick name Alex who seem to have him in check.
Like this ain't the same nigga who I knew and I was happy for that but like I said my guards are up still and Chad is suffering.

Please I'm sorry okay you're right I am tripping and I do want this to work with us, I cooed as he stood to his hotel room door with nothing but some boxers on.

Dick looked so nice in the boxer, I just loved how this man looked.

Coming on to him, he knew he couldn't resist me .

Nah babe , no dick until we get married , he says as I'm grabbing the hardest.

Oh yeah that was another thing.
He wanted to marry me and I told him in the heat of the moment that I wanted to marry him so we both agreed to no sex so it's been two weeks and we haven't touched each other.

Just kissing his lips, I knew he was serious.

Chad.
Listen we been rocking it for over a year now and she told me six months ago that she was gonna let me be a man and do what I supposed to for her.
Ha it didn't go that smooth, yeah I was able to spoil her more and take her places and she was at all my games but it took her 3 months to let me started paying her rent, but check it she's not never home, she started being under me , she wasn't working so I was able to take her with me everywhere, still paying all the bills at her small ass apartment .
I asked her to marry me in front of my family at my birthday dinner and she said yes.
I think she didn't want to embarrass me so she said yes .

But she's telling me she said it because she really want to but she's just scared.

What you scared of? Have I showed you any signs of me being what he was? I asked her references to her ex.
No you haven't and I know you're not him , but what if you stop loving me? She asked.
That's crazy I will never stop loving you, I replied :

Okay Chad , just promise you want break my heart or my soul, she coos as we looked at each other.

I promise , I swear I want I said getting on knees in front.

I'm do everything right, just trust me, I said as I kissed her hands.
She could have the world , watch me be a Good man to her and treat her right. She ain't got to worry about nothing.
.................................................................................
Kesha
Kain why are you acting like a creep, dude you cheated on me , why want you stop trying to control me?
Fuck it's been 3 years since I cheated and you still saying that shit, like get over it . You still let me fuck after so why cannot we just do what we plan and be happy again? He meanly says as I looked at him.
Yes after he beat me up and did all that I was back letting him fuck me because he was the only dude I was comfortable with, he was the only dude who I wanted but now that I'm over his shit, I want to be free.
He said he only fucked up that one time but niggas lie, no I haven't heard anything else but still, why you did it that one time.

He did make shit happen for me, I was doing my business and he was the biggest supporter.
He advised my items and he made me a few bags but still was so abusive and he always tells me I'm nothing without him. Like dude why would you say that?

Watching him remove his clothes, I asked him not to come over tonight , but as y'all can see he's here and it's no making him leave without a fight.

He was worst than Life to me, this nigga was very abusive and he didn't care who knew it.
Ha college graduate 🧑‍🎓 ? Yes but also a drug dealer like his brother . The nigga was like a baby Life, he was pushing weight like a bitch and was on top of his shit but he was a pain in my ass.

Just laying back down, I knew he wasn't leaving, the nigga act like he stayed here and wouldn't leave for days . Just a pain in my ass .