24

Replacing her printer , I couldn't sleep none last night and I felt like shit all today.
She knew the baby wasn't mine, Chyna called and told that.
I haven't apologized because I felt like shit so I just been up all night cleaning the mess and trying to replace shit .

Looking at the door, she's standing to the door with Omir .
It's Saturday so the girls didn't have school today .
Just looking at her she looked so sad, I was so stupid for even doing this, like why I didn't get the test when she asked me to? I was dumb as fuck and I'm regarding it.

I'm sorry Tala, I say as I looked at her.
Just looking at me, the tears was already coming .

I'm so sorry , please, I said trying to touch her face but she backed up .

Not saying anything she just walked off .
Fuck !!!!!!!!

Kesha
You okay sis? I asked Tala as she looked at me.
No she replied as I held my niece.
She said Life really hurt her by fighting with her then destroying her shit because she couldn't accept Latricia's baby.
She said she knew the baby wasn't his baby from just looking at the baby and she was right. Shit we all felt like the baby wasn't Life baby but life and you see how that's played out for him.

He called me today asking me what all she had in her business room because he was replacing it and I told him but I also told him about his ass and he said he knew he was wrong . 😑
But he had to respect her and give her , her space because he really did to much .

So she asking can yall meet, Chyna says as Tala is feeding Omir.

I don't want to meet with anyone , like I'm bruised up because of this bitch lies , like why do she want to meet with me? Tala asked as I looked at her.

She was definitely upset and from Life neck and face she had got him good during their little tussle.

Watching her as she show us all her bruises she was crying and saying she never thought she would be back at this point in life , she said they was doing good until this and now their back not doing good.

After dropping her back off home, I came over to Kains house, they had just sent Eamon off to school and they all was happy that he was doing something with his life. He got accepted into BCC , Kain, Life and Al took him there three weeks ago.
Promise ended up  moving out a few months ago she now had a son who was so handsome , she got with this young boy name Mike from here and they're doing good , I heard she was very toxic tho.
Honestly also got accepted in school last summer and they had to take her New York. Everyone was against it but Life , he said it was her life and if she wanted to go to New York it was her right. I was so proud of her , Connie was now with Kain because she went to school in the city and Life and Tala stayed in the country and the school out there wasn't to good .

Hey babe, I cooed to Kain as I walked in on him in the kitchen cooking dinner.
What's up sexy? He cooed as he hugged me and kissed my lips.
Nothing much babe, just dropped Tala off, she's so upset, Life was wrong, I said as he agreed.

Yeah I told bruh months ago that baby wasn't his baby , did he not see how different that baby looked from Omir and Ammar? Kain said as I agreed.

Yeah the baby was a really pretty chocolate baby but she looked nothing like my nieces, at all and we all seen that, even him, like nigga Tricia is red her nigga is dark. That's his baby, Life is carmel , so their baby should have been lighter, but no he wasn't trying to see that, what a fool .

Chatting with Kain , we ate and then showered.

3 am
Hearing his phone ring, he was sitting on the side of the bed as I opened my eyes
After showering we of courses made love and tapped.

Watching him text someone , I'm curious 🧐 on who you texting and why your phone ringing?

Who are you talking to this late ? I asked sitting up.
Nobody , he says shocked that I'm woke.
You are  who is that? I asked again as he looked at me.

Nobody babe, chill he says getting up with some pjs on.
No you chill let me see your phone, I say getting out the bed.

Lately Kain been doing stupid shit, like he turned his location of a few days ago and I couldn't locate him, then he wouldn't answer for hours.

I popped up one day and his car was here but he wasn't , like nigga what's up?

Give me the fucking phone or I'm leaving , I scream as we tussle.
No we didn't fight but we did have pushing competition and shit.

Grabbing his phone, it was ringing .

Tussling with me, this nigga really fighting me over the phone , I know I'm getting cheated on now. But with who and why?