𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

It had hardly been ten minutes since Randy revealed that your principal was gutted and strung from the goalpost on the football field at Woodsboro High. This unfortunate news seemed to excite the other drunken teens as they all piled into their cars, hoping to make it to the school before the police took down Himbry's body.

You and Randy were the only ones left to finish the movie. Randy's head lazily fell against your shoulder as he hugged the red throw pillow in his arms. You were struggling to keep your eyes open when you suddenly heard a high-pitched scream from outside. Your body jolted up, startling Randy in the process.

"Did you hear that?" You asked the boy as he quickly sat up.

"Hear what?" He questioned cluelessly.

You glanced around the oddly silent house. You hadn't heard from any of your friends and Stu has yet to come back from getting more beer. Your body prickled with anxiety at the thought of anything bad happening to them.

"I'm gonna go look for Tatum and Sid," You announced, standing from the couch. "It's been a while since I've seen them."

"Oh, if you see Stu, tell him to bring me that beer I asked for," Randy requested before turning his attention back to the TV.

"Will do," You chuckled while heading down the hall towards the garage.

The creaking hinges of the door made your nerves spike as you stepped inside. You frowned at the several broken bottles of beer on the ground, cautiously stepping around the mess as you looked around the area for any familiar faces. However, your body stilled when you spotted a pool of blood near the garage door.

Your neck craned as you slowly looked up to see Tatum—her limp body—hanging from the doggy door, blood trailing down her arm. The gruesome sight had your spine tingling with pure terror.

"Oh, God!" You staggered back, almost tripping over the glass on the floor as you stifled a scream. The tears that filled your eyes began to blur your vision as you ran outside. The killer was here, inside the house.

More screaming could be heard as you ran through the yard, nearing the old, tattered fence that outlined the Macher Residence. Tires screeching caught your attention, and you looked ahead to see Gale Weather's news van crashing into a tree.

You gasped at the loud thud and immediately hopped over the broken part of the fence to help the poor woman. You may not be very fond of Gale, but that didn't mean you were just going to leave her there to die.

Your legs hastily carried you down the road and through the thick field of grass until you reached the smoking van. You ran around to the driver's side to see Gale passed out against the window, bleeding from her head.

"Gale!" You shouted, banging your hands on the window to wake her up. You tried tugging on the door handle to no avail.

Luckily, your incessant noisemaking caused the older woman to wake with a violent cough. Gale's eyes widened upon seeing your panicked face, and you moved out of the way as she threw the door open.

"What happened? Where's Dewey?" She questioned as you helped her out of the van.

"I don't know. That's what I was gonna ask you," Your voice shook as the image of Tatum's lifeless body continued to replay in the back of your mind.

"We found Neil Prescott's car abandoned in the woods. Dewey went to search for him inside the house," Gale revealed, kicking her shiny red pumps off as she staggered through the grass.

"But the killer's inside!" You exclaimed, following after her.

"I know, and I'm gonna kick that son of a bitch's ass for killing my cameraman!" She declared, ignoring the pain of her bare feet padding against the road's hard gravel.