𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Bonus Chapter:

Saturday, May 24, 19977:19 pm

7:19 pm

It has been eight months since Billy Loomis and Stu Macher went on a murderous rampage in the town of Woodsboro. Eight months since they were declared dangerous and on the loose—wanted by the police.

Shortly after Stu's party, the whole town was made aware of what happened due to Gale Weathers' brazen news report. It made transitioning back to school that much harder. The affairs of your friend group elicited gossip throughout the student body. You, Randy, and Sidney were the only ones left. Tatum was dead, and Stu and Billy were psycho killers.

Drama like that spread throughout the school like wildfire. Students either looked at the rest of your little group with pitying eyes or treated you as social pariahs.

Despite what happened, the three of you were able to make it through the rest of the school year in one piece. And tonight... well, tonight happens to be Randy's favorite topic of discussion. Prom Night.

Originally, you didn't plan on going. It wasn't until Randy practically begged you to come just so Sidney would too.

You told Randy to just ask Sidney to be his date, seeing as prom is the perfect time to confess your feelings to someone. But he was afraid she'd say no, so now the three of you are going as a damn throuple. Technically, Sidney says it is simply a group of friends going to the prom, but you've stuck to calling it a throuple. It's funnier.

"So, what do you think he's gonna have on when he shows up?" Sidney asked while clipping her earrings on as she stood in front of her mirror.

You snickered as you played with her stuffed bear whilst laying across her bed, "Knowing Randy, probably something flamboyant."

"Oh, God." Sidney laughed, turning to face you in her long burgundy gown as she finally finished getting ready. You quickly sat up, setting the bear to the side as you admired the view.

"Sid, you look amazing." You complimented, though, she waved it off coyly.

"Says you," She bounced back, and you simply grinned while standing. You swiped your hands down dress which looked as if it belonged to a princess. You've never worn something so fancy but tonight called for the occasion.

"Randy's gonna look like a player with two hot chicks on his arms." You joked.

Sidney rolled her eyes, biting back a laugh. "You know he's just gonna love that."