𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Bonus Chapter:

Friday, January 26, 199610:49 pm

10:49 pm

"What do you wanna go see: Jumanji or Screamers?" Randy asked while handing you a bottle of beer as he sat down on the couch.

A few hours earlier, your group had attended the annual winter formal at Woodsboro High. Everyone had been coupled up, even Randy was successful in securing a date. You didn't want to feel left out, so you agreed to go with Chad from chemistry after he'd asked you earlier during class. Though, you mostly just chatted with Tatum the whole time while sulking over Billy and Sid.

Although the dance was fun, the after-party at Stu's house was even better. And that's where you were currently at right now.

"Well, we saw Jumanji last week and I'm kinda in the mood for horror." You answered, taking a sip of your beer.

"Screamers, it is." Randy said, happy with your pick. "Wanna go tomorrow?"

"Yeah—"

"Y/n! Did you hear about what happened with Casey and Stu?" Tatum rushed over to you, squeezing in between you and Randy on the couch.

"No, what happened?" You stared at the blonde confused as Randy aggressively scooted over to make room. Tatum gave you a certain look, and you gasped as you grabbed her knee. "Did they break up?"

"I think so. I heard they were arguing after the dance, and it didn't sound so good. Casey ended up going home instead of coming here with Stu," Tatum explained, gossiping like her life depended on it. "I feel bad for Casey though, she looked so sad."

Your mouth fell agape, finding just as much entertainment in the news as she did. Randy, however, rolled his eyes before adding his own input. "Okay, liar. Don't act like you aren't loving it, especially with that big crush you've got on Stu."

"Fuck you, Randy. At least I haven't acted on it." She countered defensively.

"And that's very noble of you." Randy remarked, tone laced with sarcasm.

"Yo, Orth!" A voice shouted, and you looked over to find Stu entering the living room through the kitchen. "Your brother's looking for you."

"Then tell him to come here." You said, and Stu grinned before turning right back around to go fetch him.

"I heard your heart skip a beat," Randy whispered in Tatum's ear to which he earned a smack in the arm.

"Oh, shut up!"

Right then, Steven walked in through the archway near the hall while sliding his letterman jacket back on. "Y/n, I'm about to leave. I need my walkman."

"I don't have it." You said, avoiding his gaze.

Steve narrowed his eyes, moving to stand directly in front of you after picking up on your little white lie.