𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫

"Did Sidney really hit Gale?" You asked Mickey as he walked you to your dorm. After the brief call you received from Billy, you weren't comfortable with being alone. Now that you knew for a fact that they were here at Windsor you weren't sure whether you should keep this information to yourself or tell someone. Maybe Randy or Dewey, but definitely not Sidney. She would freak out, and get closed off again, bringing the walls back up around her.

"Yeah, Sid was all like 'You bitch!' and then bam! Gale met the back of her hand. Derek had to pull Sid off of her." Mickey explained just as the two of you stopped in the corridor in front of your dorm room.

"Damn, I can't believe I missed that." You clicked your tongue in annoyance, though, nothing will ever top the first time Sidney punched Gale outside the Woodsboro police station. That was truly awesome.

"So..." Mickey trailed off as you leaned against the door behind you. You quirked a brow at his cheeky grin, watching as he pressed a hand beside your head. "What time am I picking you up for the Delta Lambda Zeta party?"

You laughed as he exaggerated his tone for the silly sorority name, and shrugged your shoulders in response. "You know you don't have to come and get me, right? Sid and Hallie are right across the hall."

"Yeah, but I want to." He said, glancing over at their dorm that was four doors down before looking back at you. "Besides, I still gotta convince you to be in my documentary."

"Oh, you poor poor soul," You sighed, biting your lip to suppress your giggles. "I turned down Primetime Live, 20/20, and Dateline... if you want me in that little documentary of yours, you're gonna have to do something grand."

"Like what?" Mickey asked intrigued, dropping his arm as he stepped back. He couldn't take his eyes off your lips as they pulled into a teasing smile.

"I don't know... surprise me." You said before spinning around to enter your dorm, leaving Mickey alone to contemplate in the hall.

Your smile only grew as you spotted your roommate exiting her room, dressed all cute.

"Hey, Alice. Who are you dressing to impress?"  You asked, taking in her black laced skirt and cropped shirt. The blonde's smile mimicked yours as she approached you. Although you hardly hung out, you had always liked Alice. She reminded you of Pamela Anderson, and that was enough for you to instantly like her.

"Gotta hot date with this boy I met in psychology," she revealed while adjusting her wispy bangs in her hand-held mirror. "I was gonna decline until I found out he was rich."

"Why am I not surprised?" You scoffed out a laugh as she clasped the mirror shut before shoving it into her little purse.

"Oh! Before I forget, there's this guy waiting for you in your room... said he was your boyfriend." She crossed her arms with an amused look on her face.

"What?" You frowned in confusion. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, I knew he was a fibber because he's not Mickey~" She waved a finger in your face playfully.

"Stop it! Mickey and I are just friends." You declared defiantly, making the blonde laugh.

"You may feel that way, but Mickey Mouse sure doesn't," she stated as she swept her hair behind her shoulder. "Anyways, I gotta run. Have fun in there!"