𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Horrified, you watched as Stu shoved Neil Prescott to his knees. Sidney gasped at the sight of her father, who had been presumed missing for the last two days. The poor man looked beaten and battered, eyes wide with fear. The sight was unsettling.

"Uh-huh!" Stu grabbed a small white box from the kitchen island before speaking into it, "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

Just hearing the familiar raspy voice shook your entire being as you recounted all the times you spoke with him on the phone.

The duct tape muffled Neil's protests as Stu shoved the voice modulator into his coat pocket.

"And, oh! Look at this." Stu pulled out the cellular phone from his back pocket and placed it next to the voice modulator. "Ring, ring. Won't need this."

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" Billy's harsh voice shocked you as he pressed his knife further against Sidney's throat. He smiled as if this were pure entertainment, yet his eyes remained vacant and cold.

"Come on, Sidney. You think about it now, huh?" Stu ushered, wrapping his arm around Neil's shoulders. "You're daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there, baby!"

Stu pushed Neil to the floor, who landed on his side with a loud thud.

"What if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone." Billy stated.

"Except for us three," Stu said, grabbing your arm. You grunted, struggling against his firm grip as he yanked you by his side. "Y/n, Billy, and me– we were left for dead."

"Then he kills you..." Billy hovered his knife dangerously close to Sidney's chest, subtly revealing the exact way he planned to kill your friend. "And shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending."

"I thought of that." Stu giggled.

You thought Randy was movie-crazy but these two... it's like they were trying to create their very own horror movie. You couldn't comprehend how they managed to hide their twisted minds from everyone, and so well too. Had you missed all the signs?

"Jesus, you're sick," You whispered, gaze flickering between both boys. "Both of you."

Billy's eyes snapped to you, his smile faltering slightly. "Sick, huh?" He scratched his head with the knife before tossing Sidney against the sink. "But I'm guessing you like that... don't you?"

You frowned at his words as he stalked over to you. Billy's head tilted slightly as he stared with a wicked glint in his eyes.

"Come on, doll. Don't go acting confused now," he cooed, brushing the hair from your face with his thumb. "I know you got a thing for me."

Your eyes were the size of saucers at this new revelation. If Billy knew how you felt this whole time... why didn't he say anything?

"Ya hear that, Sidney? Orth here, is in love with your killer boyfriend." Stu taunted the brunette before looking down at you with a playful pout, "Kinda makes me jealous, actually."

Sidney appeared taken aback as you looked over at her. But not in an angered sort of way, just simply surprised. She struggled to understand why you didn't just tell her.

"Fuck you." You spoke through gritted teeth, glaring at Billy. You ignored the increasing pain in your heart the longer this night went on.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll play that game soon enough." Billy said, earning a chuckle from Stu. You grimaced at the thought of him touching you now. It made you ill.