𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞

Unbridled chaos was unleashed throughout the student body after the freak accident during the play that wasn't so accidental. Fortunately, the ambulance had shown up in time for the student who was injured, though, he sustained a nasty concussion and would need to stay at the hospital for further inspection.

However, when someone pointed out that the rope looked like it had been cut, most actors nearly quit right then. The director even stepped forward, saying that the theatre would be shut down until the perpetrator was dealt with. No more shows and no more rehearsals.

Three hours had passed since then, and for some reason, the group still seemed to be in a partying mood. With Derek nowhere to be found, it was just Mickey and Hallie forcing you and Sid to go.

You barely had time to rummage for a decent outfit when you remembered that Randy had bought his Halloween costume early this year—which he would've worn if he hadn't been severely stabbed. Sadly, he wouldn't be able to wear it, so you decided to not let his purchase be in vain.

Paul, Randy's roommate, had let you inside to "borrow" the costume, though you opted to wear your own black skirt as Randy's pants weren't exactly your size. The costume was supposed to be Freddy Krueger, but you couldn't find the knife glove anywhere in his room.

The outfit seemed half-assed without it, but you didn't mind. It was better than nothing.

So, after a short pregaming session with Alice in the bathroom, as she did her makeup, you headed back to your room to grab your things before you left for the party.

You grabbed your phone off the bed, putting it in your little brown purse. You spotted the Freddy hat sitting on your vanity, and you quickly put it on as you almost forgot about it.

As you were doing some final touch-ups to your hair and makeup in the mirror, you heard something fall inside your closet. Your head snapped over to look at the door as it slightly creaked.

That was not something you wanted to see amid a massacre.

Slowly, you began to back away from the vanity to distance yourself from the door. If there were someone in there, you didn't want to give away that you knew.

You involuntarily jumped when the doorknob rattled aggressively followed by a small clicking noise.

"𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞!" A ghostface figure barreled out of the closet, running straight for you.

Your feet shuffled back to get away, but you were quickly pounced on. The figure clamped a hand over your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

The hat fell from your head as you doubled over backward onto the bed with them on top of you. Struggling in their grasp, your hands pushed at the figure's shoulders when suddenly, they began to laugh.

And you instantly recognized who that laughter belonged to, "Stu, you bitch!" You shouted, angrily whacking him in the chest.

"Ow!" Stu exclaimed, pulling the mask off to reveal himself.

"You dickhead!" You hit him again, his wicked grin enraging you. "You're a fucking asshole."

"Alright! Geez," he leaned back a bit, rubbing his chest. "I'm sensitive, y'know?"