𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

The bodyguard's response had you slowly turning your head to look at Sidney. You knew they were officers but the eeriness of the situation was a bit unsettling.

Sidney shrugged her shoulders as the two guards chuckled at your reaction. "Don't ask, don't tell." The other added, glancing back at Sid.

Her expression morphed into one of distress when a sudden ghostface figure jumped out in front of the window. Sidney let out a wretched scream when they broke the glass with their fist before hooking their knife right into the driver's neck.

The other officer's eyes widened, and he quickly got out of the vehicle as the killer hopped on top of the car to slide across it. He kicked the officer in the face before landing on his feet again. You and Sidney screamed as the killer repeatedly slammed the officer against the window, blood spewing from his mouth as he painfully groaned out.

You tugged at the door handle to escape this horrific scene but it was to no avail. The cop car disallowed either of you from fleeing.

The officer was thrown against the car, and he tumbled off the hood, landing on the hard pavement as the killer crawled inside through the passenger side. He tossed the other cop's dead body out the driver's door before sitting behind the wheel.

"Get out of the car you fucker!" The officer in front stood, pointing his gun at the killer.

However, the killer was not deterred as he pulled the gear into drive and floored it. The officer toppled onto the hood as the vehicle ran right into him.

Your body whipped forward, and you held onto the metal barrier for support as the car began to swerve through the street. The officer was screaming something about blowing the killer's head off as he drove through all the orange dividing cones like it were some game.

You noticed there were more blocks for road construction up ahead. You gasped as the car was heading straight for a cement divider, and you immediately braced for impact. With both arms covering your face, the vehicle crashed into the wall.

Your body recoiled, and you slammed back against the seat while Sidney flew forward, quickly catching herself before smacking into the barrier. Steam shot from the engine as the two of you sat back up, still recovering from the sudden attack.

You glanced up front to see the killer limp against the seat, shoulders slumped. You wanted to assume he was dead, but then you remembered Randy's rules for a sequel.

Rule three: Never assume the killer is dead.

"He's still alive." You whispered to Sid, and she nodded in agreement.

You followed her gaze to the bodyguard dead on the car's hood, a long pole piercing through his skull. "He isn't," she muttered, voice shaky.

"Oh, God." You brought a hand to your mouth as you instantly felt sick. Until now, you thought you'd seen the worst. But no, this was worse.

Sidney twisted around, banging her hands on the back windshield desperate for an escape. Your eyes trailed the pole back inside the car to see it had broken through the barrier's corner.

"Sid, look." You nudged her shoulder. She spun back around, glancing at the bloodied pole before understanding that that was your way out.

She latched onto the edge, and you immediately shuffled over to help too. You kept a cautious eye on the killer as the both of you yanked the barrier back, peeling it towards your side.

When the hole was wide enough for Sidney to slip through, her breath shook as she quietly folded into the front seat. She tried for the door but it was jammed up against a wall.