𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞

"Billy, what the hell are you doing?!" You stared wide-eyed at the gun trained on Sidney. Your heart hammered erratically, throat bobbing with apprehension as Billy never broke eye contact with his target.

Damnit. Randy was right.

"You knew that this wasn't over, that I was gonna return to finally finish what I started." Billy said, his dark brown eyes sparing you a quick glance then darting back to Sidney. "My movie needs concluding, Sid. That means you have to die."

"God, I am so sick of you psychos and your shitty motives! If you're gonna kill me just kill me, don't blame the fucking movies." Sidney spat, clutching Derek's necklace tight in her fist. She wouldn't be able to use it as an out this time.

"Woah!" Billy gave a dry laugh, devoid of humor. "Now, you know that's not why I'm doing this—sure the movies gave me a little inspiration but come on, Sid, we all know your mother's really the one to blame."

Billy's attention panned to Stu as nodded his head at Hallie, gesturing for him to end it.

"No! Wait, please! I don't—" Hallie's desperate pleas were ceased with a loud gunshot.

An inaudible noise escaped you as you watched her body slump to the floor. It's not that you felt bad for her—she helped kill innocent people—but the appalling sight nearly had you falling over as well.

It felt as if you were hardly breathing as you looked over at Sidney, her expression mirroring yours as she returned your gaze. She could see you were clueless in this. You had no idea what Billy and Stu had planned.

All you knew was that you wanted to leave this place with her alive.

"Billy, please don't do this!" You pleaded as he stepped forward, pressing his gun to Sidney's chest.

It was like you were experiencing a repeat of last year. Except, this time you weren't feeling so lucky. You were without Gale to bail you out of this fucked up mess.

"I gave you another year together, Y/n." Billy said to you as he stared into Sidney's glossy eyes. "But enough's enough. I have to end this... Stu, grab her."

Your head snapped over to Stu in surprise as he stepped over Hallie's dead body to get to you. You tried backing away, but he was gifted with such long legs that made him much faster.

"Stu!" You gasped out as he grabbed your upper arm with a gentler touch before pulling you toward him. "You liar! You fucking liar! You said you wanted to help me, but this was all just for your benefit! You never gave a shit about me, all you wanted was to kill Sidney."

"Hey, that's not true." Stu tugged on your arm, forcing you to look at him. "Billy planned this all without me. I told ya he was doing his own scheming. I didn't know 'til last minute, Orth!"

"Oh, well that makes okay then, doesn't it?" You scoffed, sarcasm dripping from your tongue. You bit your lip, suppressing your aggrieved tears as you stared up at him. "Fuck you. I thought— I thought you could change, that you were changing."

Stu's expression shifted into a remorseful one as his grip tightened around you. You couldn't bear to look at him anymore as you turned away. "I should've known better... once a killer always a killer." You muttered.

"It was just supposed to be you, Y/n. Only you." Billy declared, gaining your focus as you stopped struggling. "You're the final girl. The sole survivor."

In the corner of your eye, you saw Mickey's hand twitch as he was lying in a pool of his own blood.

"This isn't a goddamn movie, Billy! This is real life! I am no final girl—just someone you two psychopaths have left severely traumatized." You argued, angered by the comparison.