𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧

"Wait, so tell me about this pact again," Tatum asked you and Randy as the three of you sat at the water fountain. The spot at school where your group of friends routinely gathered during lunch.

"Oh, Tate, don't get him started on this," You groaned as you lifted your head from Randy's shoulder.

"Hey! Our pact was a mutual agreement." Randy said to you before turning to explain to the seemingly lost Tatum on his right. "It's called the Breakup Pact."

"Odd name, but carry on," she said while plopping a green grape into her mouth.

"We all know my undying love for Sidney has gotten me nowhere due to the unfortunate existence of Billy Loomis," Randy started unceremoniously, and you snickered. "And Y/n, who has undisclosed feelings for that soulless cretin, decided that we should make a pact."

Your snickering quickly ceased as Randy spoke a little too loudly for your tastes. You thoroughly glanced around the courtyard, making sure no one else heard before relaxing again.

Tatum was the only other person who knew of your little crush for Billy. You trusted her with your life; She'd take your secret to the grave before letting Sidney find out.

"If Sid and Billy are still together within a year, we'll give up on them and date each other instead," Randy said, causing you to choke on your spit.

Tatum looked absolutely entertained as you lifted a condemning brow at Randy, "Uh, I don't remember agreeing to that last part." You said.

"Okay, I might've improvised a little but come on, Orth. At this rate, I'm gonna be a 30-year-old virgin!" Randy exclaimed.

"That's not my problem, Meeks." You dismissed curtly.

"Look at that, you guys are already bickering like an old couple." Tate pointed out with a cheeky smile, and you squinted your eyes at her playfully. "No, but I think the first half is great."

"What're you three miscreants talking about?" A voice to your left asked.

You turned your head to see Stu smiling widely at you before he maneuvered around the fountain to sit behind Tatum. "Hey, baby." He greeted and she leaned back against his chest, giggling as he kissed her neck.

"Our pact," Randy answered mindlessly while reaching his hand over Tatum and into her bag of grapes.

"Oh?" Stu's brows raised as Meeks had piqued his interest.

Before Randy had a chance to explain again, you slapped a hand over his mouth as you spotted Sidney and Billy approaching the group. "Would you look at that? Here come our two very good friends!" You spoke through gritted teeth, pinning Randy with a look that told him to zip it.

"Did you guys just get out of questioning?" Tatum asked the two as they finally sat down.

"Yeah," Sid replied, looking a little out of it as she sat in between Billy's legs. "They asked if I knew Casey."

"They asked me that too," Tatum said, and you watched as Randy tossed a grape in the air, catching it in his mouth.

"Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt?" Stu questioned suddenly.