𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞

Trepidation trickled down your spine as you advanced closer to your bedroom. You thought you'd be inflamed with rage as Stu had no right showing up here after everything he's done. Yet, as you reached your door, that rage simmered into a mild irritation, replaced with apprehension. You couldn't seem to bring yourself to go inside.

What reason did you have to be so nervous? It was just Stu. He was far less intimidating than Billy but here you were, afraid to enter your own bedroom.

Flashes of your last few moments together came crashing back like a rampant storm. Your stomach twisted as you recalled the way his lips felt on yours, his hands touching you in ways no one else has. But then, all you could think was how he held you back, forcing you to witness Sidney's murder. The mere thought of seeing him again made you ill but something in you always knew he'd come back.

Frustrated with your own stalling, you disregarded the surge of anxiety that congested your body as you pushed the door handle down. You didn't even realize how long you'd been holding your breath as you headed inside, only to be welcomed by an empty room.

Your brows furrowed as you glanced around to find that the balcony's sliding door had been left open.

The nerves you'd endured only seemed to multiply as you slowly approached the glass door. Your palpitating heart hammered loudly in your ears as you spotted Stu leaning against the railing with his back facing you.

You pursed your lips, knuckles flexing as the anger you subdued came crawling back at the sight of him. In an instant, you charged over and shoved his shoulder. "Hey!" You shouted.

Stu whirled around at the sudden impact, surprised by your unpleasant greeting.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" You spat, crossing your arms as the cool winter air instantly chilled your body.

"Ow!" Stu held onto his shoulder, wobbling a bit. "That's no way to welcome a guest."

You bit your tongue to stop yourself from spewing petty insults at him, not wanting to drag this out longer than necessary. You just wanted him to leave.

"Stu, I am not in the mood for your bullshit, okay? What do you want from me?" You questioned, calmer.

"What? Billy can see you but I can't?" Stu pouted before giggling like a child, and you frowned at his odd behavior.

Stepping closer, you squinted your eyes to analyze him for a moment as he did not seem sober.

"Are you high?" You asked after noticing his red eyes, and he giggled even more at your assumption. "You fucking are! Jesus, Stu. How can you show up here high?"

The black flannel he wore was falling off his shoulder, revealing the white tank top underneath. Your stern resolve almost faltered as he moved closer with a cheeky little grin on his face.

"I couldn't see you sober..." He said, shrugging his flannel back on as a sharp gust of wind blew by. Goosebumps erupted across your arms as you shivered.

"You're crazy," You huffed, turning away from him to walk back inside your room where it was warmer.

You chewed on your inner cheek as you couldn't seem to stay angry with him, at least not in this state. However, your body jolted when the sliding door slammed shut after Stu followed you inside.

"That's the fucking thing, Orth!" Stu shouted as he grabbed your wrist, forcing you to look at him. "Being with you was the only time I ever felt sane. I felt like I was loosin' my mind when you took off!"

Your gaze slowly panned down to his hand as you tried yanking your arm away yet he wouldn't let go.

"I know I fucked up back then by lettin' Billy manipulate me," he continued desperately. "But I didn't think you'd just disappear the way you did."