𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲

Tuesday, February 1, 200012:35 pm

12:35 pm

At long last, you finally returned to the very town you've spent the last three years running from. Woodsboro, California.

Truthfully, you'd only planned on spending a couple of days to visit your parents before heading on down to Hollywood as you had been offered a job... by Roman.

After your encounter with the famous director in Greece, you vaguely kept in touch with one another. You enjoyed the little talks you shared over the phone, although sometimes they'd steer in a more flirtatious direction. However, your relationship remained platonic as you weren't ready for something more.

You're not sure when or if you ever will be.

So, after a while of traveling, it had become exhausting. You spent months telling yourself that it was fun, that you enjoyed the spontaneity. But when the realization hit, you knew you didn't want to flee anymore. You wanted to settle down, find a job, and not have to constantly watch your back. You knew the risk you were taking by returning to Woodsboro, but you cannot continue to be afraid. The possibility of Stu and Billy finding you was scary, yet you longed for the chance to rebuild a life for yourself.

Which is why—after spending the morning with your parents—you headed over to the Meeks residence.

It has been almost a year since you've seen Randy, and you weren't exactly sure how he'd respond to you're return. Especially since you had a heavy question for him, and the idea of his response made you all anxious yet thrilled.

After knocking, you stood nervously on their front porch when the door finally opened to reveal Randy's mother.

"Y/n! What a pleasant surprise!" Mrs. Meeks exclaimed, astounded by your unanticipated visit. You beamed as she promptly welcomed you inside, shutting the door behind you. "When did you get back into town?"

"My plane landed last night." You informed, taking a moment to look around the foyer to find it hadn't changed at all. "Thought I'd stop by to see Randy."

"Well, I'm sure Randy will be glad to see you." Mrs. Meeks stated positively. "He's been feeling quite down since the video store laid him off... they just shut down a few weeks ago."

"My God! Really?"

"Mhmm, but I'm sure your presence is just what Randy needs to cheer up." She expressed as she began to lead you down the hallway toward her son's bedroom. "Now, if you two need anything, I'll be in the kitchen prepping for lunch."