𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

Somehow, you'd been roped into going to Jennifer's house for the wrap party after the cancellation of Stab 3

Somehow, you'd been roped into going to Jennifer's house for the wrap party after the cancellation of Stab 3. The actress had personally invited Randy for a reason unbeknownst to you, and he had to convince you to come with him.

You knew Dewey would be there as Gale spilled the beans about him living in a trailer outside of Jennifer's mansion, upon the actress's request. Apparently, he made her feel safe which you thought was strange seeing as she already has a bodyguard.

Gale was the only one not invited to the party as Jennifer despised the news reporter just as much as Gale did her.

You'd never been inside a mansion before, but it was safe to say that Jennifer's was the best you'd ever seen. However, the living room felt quite empty as the party wasn't really a party but more of an intimate gathering of six people.

"Is this a wrap party or is this a wrap party?" Tom, the actor who played Dewey, asked with a cigarette between in lips.

You sat in the green chair farthest from him, watching as he started ripping out pages from his script book, tossing the shredded pieces into the air.

"Scene 34: Maureen's Murder Flashback," he grimly read before more tearing.

"I never liked that scene," Jennifer said, callously.

"It's cause you weren't in it," Tom blew the smoke from his lungs, glancing down at his script. "Scenes 40 through 47: The Prescott House Flashback."

"Tom, stop it!" Angelina, the actress for Sidney, stood from the armchair she sat on. "You're scaring me. Two people are dead."

"Scaring you? Ha!"

"You're drunk." She murmured.

"I'm coping," Tom rectified as she turned to leave the room.

Randy, who sat beside Tom on the couch, had to refrain from yawning as his head fell back against the soft cushion behind him. This party was undoubtedly a bust and the incessant sound of shredding paper was beginning to irk you

"Scenes 70 through 75: The Orth House Flashback." Tom read, and your gaze panned to him as he stared at you, eyes sparkling with interest. He wore an expression that could only be deemed as intrigue as he continued, "Interior: Y/n's Bedroom, Night. As Y/n completed her homework, Billy Loomis snuck through her window to greet her with a surprise."

"Well, gosh, I wonder what it could be..." Tom mocked, feigning curiosity as he stared down at the page before letting out a gasp. "It's her favorite mixtape! So adorable."

Your jaw tensed as you bit down on your tongue in an attempt to keep your cool. It wasn't the script you were bothered by but the condescending tone in which Tom spoke.

Looking away, you opted to remain silent as you'd rather not give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of you.

"Y/n, unaware of the plans that awaited her brother the following night, hugged Billy in appreciation." Tom tore the page from his book while laughing, tossing the scraps onto Randy's lap. "Hey, whatever happened to Billy Loomis and Stu Macher? Did the police ever find them?"