𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?

The second you arrived at Sunrise Studios, you knew something wasn't right. There were only three people working inside the office area, so you had gone down to the set to figure out where Randy and the others were.

However, you were surprised to find that the set had significantly changed since yesterday. As you entered the room, you nearly stumbled at the sight of Casey Becker's house. Seeing it so vividly was a complete mind-fuck. You hadn't gone back since she died. She was your best friend for almost all your life, and seeing the very tree she was hung from triggered an emotional whirlwind inside of you.

As you grazed the tips of your fingers against the wooden swing, you could almost hear the last words you spoke whilst swinging from it. "Y'know, you could've told me you were dating my brother. I wouldn't have been mad."

You remembered how Casey was so shocked to hear you were aware of their relationship. She thought she hid it perfectly well, but it was so obvious that she was in love with Steve and vice versa.

"Wait... is that why you broke up with Stu? It is, isn't it? Oh my God, you dropped Stu for Steven."

"No! No way," She jutted her chin out as she denied your accusations. Though, her resolve fell the minute she saw your shit-eating grin. "Okay... maybe, but you cannot relay this to Stu. He'd kill me."

You shut your eyes, processing the pain you felt in your heart. Those very words came back to bite her in the ass. You wanted to laugh at the irony, but it was too depressing. Instead, you decided to take a trip down memory lane by heading inside the house.

You turned into the kitchen, astonished by how well the set designers replicated everything flawlessly. As if this place wasn't triggering enough, they even had that damn jiffy pop placed onto the stove, looking like it was about to burst.

Turning around, you entered the hall again and proceeded toward the living room. Your eyes skimmed over the box of video tapes on the floor beside the TV, strictly horror films. The Silence of The Lambs had been set on the coffee table— the same movie you'd picked to watch before the attack happened.

Seeing all this made you relive the horrors of that night. You were struggling to hold yourself together as you stood in front of the patio doors. You pressed your palm against the cool glass, staring out at the empty chair by the swimming pool. An image of your brother flickered in that very spot, battered, bruised, and gutted. It was all coming back to you now.

Stu and Billy inflicted the most gruesome and undeserving death onto him. The thought alone infuriated you. How could you allow yourself to forget something like that? They don't deserve your forgiveness. They deserve to be punished.

Every emotion ricocheted in your mind only to get disrupted by a sudden trilling sound. You dropped your hand from the door as the noise sent a chill up your spine.

It was the telephone... and it was coming from the kitchen.

Gathering up enough courage with each step you took, time felt drawn out as you made your way back to the kitchen. The ringing continued as you stared at the phone on the kitchen island. Your heart pounded in your chest as you stood directly in front. You knew it wouldn't stop, that the person would keep calling until you answered.

With a trembling hand, your fingers lightly brushed against the phone's spiraling cord as you picked it up and held it to your ear.

"Hello?" You asked, inhaling through your nose to calm yourself.

"Oh, Y/n, I've found something terrible. A terrible terrible secret," The caller uttered in a way that made your stomach churn. "Do you want to know what it is, Y/n?"