𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

You swallowed the lump in your throat at the spine-chilling presence that loomed over you

You swallowed the lump in your throat at the spine-chilling presence that loomed over you. Every nerve in your body screamed at you to run, yet it was like your feet were nailed to the hardwood floor.

"Y/n..." The raspy voice made you shiver, the whites of your eyes expanding at the familiarity.

Billy finally found you.

Somehow, you built up enough courage to move, but before you could even take a step, he spoke again. "I wouldn't," he cautioned.

Your body stiffened at the warning, and you could hear the blood pounding in your ears. Too frightened to turn around, the increasing urge to scream for help became too much to withstand.

"Dewey—" Your shout for the former deputy was muffled by Billy's hand. You wriggled in his grasp as he wrapped an arm around your waist, dragging you into a more secluded area of the house.

Settling for the hallway right outside your fake living room, your back was forcefully pinned against the wall as Billy pressed his hands to your shoulders to prevent you from fleeing.

"Billy!" You hollered, struggling against his hold to no avail. "Let me go—"

"It's been three years, Y/n. Three fucking years since you disappeared," he interrupted, eyes narrowing into a glare.

"Two and a half, actually." You retorted, looking anywhere but at him. Billy, however, did not seem amused by that. He captured your chin between his forefinger and thumb, forcing you to meet his gaze with a firm grip.

Your lips parted, eyes darting all across his face as you took in his appearance. His hair grew longer, his features more mature than before, though his eyes were still the same, so full of anger and darkness. Even if he didn't deserve it, the tension in your chest expanded with empathy.

When you looked into his eyes, all you could see was the boy you used to know. You felt sorry for him. How could he have strayed down such a dark path?

"I didn't want to be found, Billy." You mumbled, wrapping your fingers around his wrist.

"Now, if that were true you wouldn't have come back." He countered, hand descending to rest against your jaw.

You exhaled, willing the tension from your body as you shook your head. No matter how much you denied it, a part of you knew that he was right. You dreamt of this encounter, dreading it yet also yearning for it. Billy took up a chunk of your heart that no one else could fill. It's why you could never bring yourself to be with anyone else.

You were permanently fucked up, and it was his fault.

"Fuck you." You muttered low, fighting through the control he had over you, internally repeating to yourself, "He killed Sidney." You thought that if you reminded yourself of all the horrible things he has done, it'd be enough to hate him. But it wasn't.