𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

"Everyone thinks that sororities are just about blowjobs, but it's not true."

"We only promote safe, condomed sex. See, we're about love, respect, and responsibility."

You couldn't conceal the bemusement displayed in your expression after overhearing the heads of the Delta Lamda sorority during their conversation with Sidney and Hallie. Fortunately, you were successful in sneaking past the two sisters when you arrived at the sorority house with Mickey and Randy, finding a place outside, exactly where the kegs and drinks happened to be.

"Am I hearing them right?" You asked Mickey, spectating as he began to pour himself a weird concoction of alcohol into a red solo cup.

"It's bullshit." Mickey declared before taking the first taste of his drink. You started to laugh as he quickly held the cup away from his face, wincing in disgust. "Jesus, that aftertaste is horrible! You've got to try this."

"Hell no!" You pushed his cup that reeked of Smirnoff back towards his chest. "I'll stick with my perfectly average beer."

"Look what I found." Randy announced, and you turned your head to see him shuffling in your direction after he'd gone inside just a few minutes ago. In his hands, were multiple shot glasses, each containing different colorful liquids that weren't so liquidy.

"Jello-shots!" You gasped in excitement as he handed you a green one before setting the rest on the table in front of you. Mickey and Randy shared an amused look as you immediately downed the jiggly substance. "God, I love these."

"Where'd you find those at?" Mickey asked, setting down his nasty drink to take a shot himself.

"Some chick was making them in the kitchen. There was an overflow, she practically begged me to take these," Randy explained whilst throwing an arm over your shoulders. He then leaned in close to your ear, lowering his voice so Mickey couldn't hear. "Feeling better?"

You looked at him through your peripherals as he was referring to the little breakdown moment you had in your dorm earlier. Though, it was hardly a breakdown... more of a revelation. A revelation that you were forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Stu had made it clear that these sudden murders weren't him or Billy. He said he wanted this new killer dead. And even though, you don't trust either one of them, it's clear you'd need their help in stopping this person or persons. You couldn't tell anyone about Stu's visit, not even Randy. He wouldn't understand.

For now, you would focus on keeping you and your friends alive. You'd deal with the two psycho killers after this problem was solved.

"Yeah, these help a ton." You forced a smile as you downed another Jello-shot, a red one this time.

"I was hoping they would," Randy stated, dropping his arm from your shoulder. "You gotta relax, Orth. We're here to party, let loose. Why don't you go flirt with one of those frat boys?"

Your gaze fluttered in the direction that he nodded his head. There were a couple of tall, wide-shouldered guys from the Omega Kappa Beta fraternity—big brothers to the Delta Lamdas—huddling around the keg, each taking turns.

You couldn't lie, the fraternity had some good-looking men, but nothing worth more than eye candy. After what happened with Billy, you've struggled with opening up romantically. Nothing had ever gone past futile flirting, and you're not really looking to change that.

"Those pinheads?" Mickey scoffed. "She could do better."

Your head whipped around to look at Mickey, a grin pulling at your lips as you squinted your eyes at him. "Oh, yeah?"