alone at his house and friends

-taylors pov-

Im alone in Travis's house while he is at practice, and it's the first time I am here alone. It's strange to be in a quiet house that's not mine, it's so silent here. But he needs to work, and if anyone gets how much work goes into having a successful career it's me, because I work a fuckton myself. Which is why I have to leave in a few days to go to Mexico for a few shows there. I don't want to leave here when I just got here, but there is nothing I can do about that. I can't put my career on hold just because I have a boyfriend now, it doesn't work that way. Because for one you never know how long it's going to last, and I also love my work and my fans. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't in the music industry, it's my whole life. Without it nothing makes sense, and I felt that back in the second half of 2016.

Part of me want to go around and snoop, which he said I was free to do, but I don't like to snoop in someones house. So instead, I settle for calling Blake and tell her about what's going on.

"so he left you alone in his house? And you're not snooping? How are you not snooping taylor?" she says after I tell her. "Because we are so fresh into a relationship it feels wrong to snoop Blake. What if he just said it to be polite?" I don't like people snooping in my house when I'm not there, even tho I have nothing to hide.

With how passive aggressive joe was its hard to see when people are being genuine or not. I feel that travis is, I really do, but I cant help the nagging voice that tells me he doesn't like it. i hope the voice goes away soon, because I really like him, and I don't want my issues with my ex to color my future with travis. That's not fair on him and its not fair on me either.

"I would totally have snooped" Blake argues and I just chuckle "of course you would" I don't doubt it for a second that's what she would be doing.

"how was the sex then?" I don't need to see her to know she is smirking, and my cheeks heat up. "not talking about it" I mumble not sure how much to share. I don't want to say something that travis isn't comfortable with me sharing, as it's not just about me, it's about him too.

"at least tell me it's better than the awkward under the cover sex you have been having for the last couple of years?" she says, and I blush more. The sex with joe grew more awkward and uncomfortable over the years, it became more like a chore than something that I longed for. We were totally out of sync for a long time before it ended, and that obviously affected our sex life.

"It wasn't awkward, I will say that much. Im really satisfied" I say and can't help the little giggle that escapes me. I just cant help telling her a little hint about how it was. I know I can trust her, but I just want to keep the details close to my chest. There is nothing wrong with that.

"How are things going over there? Is betty still throwing tantrums?" they have been having some issues with her now that they have a new baby as well. Betty has been the youngest for three years, and now there is a new one to compete with. Needs to say she isn't taking it too well. She more or less hates her new sister and throws tantrums to get her parents attention. They try to give all four kids equal attention, but it's natural that the baby needs more than the older kids, it's just how it is with babies.

"Oh yes, she is. She flat out told me she hates her sister and wants to give her back where she came from. When I was pregnant, she didn't quite understand what it meant, but now that the new one is here, she is not coping" it's hard for such little kids to understand something so big without actually being in the station. But now that she knows it has turned into a nightmare for the family. Hopefully she gets used to her little sister soon, because she isn't going anywhere.

"but back to your boyfriend taylor. I need to meet this man, give my approval and all that" she says and I roll my eyes. "you will meet him eventually."

I am excited to introduce him to my friends and family, but I don't know when that would happen since we both work so much. I do know he has a game in new york eventually, so that's a good place to do it. I'm in no rush with anything tho, the best things in life takes time to flourish. 

**

When travis came home he told me that his friend patrick, or pat, and his wife Brittany is coming over to hang out. So there is eventually a knock on the door and he lets them inn. "Pat, Brittany, this is my girlfriend taylor.and taylor this is pat and brittany" he introduces us to each other, and I greet them both with a handshake. Pat is Travis's best friend, so he hangs out with him a lot. Him and Brittany have two kids together as well, a toddler and a baby.

The four of us settle on the couch and travis pour me and Brittany some wine while he and pat takes a beer. Im excited to get to know some of his friends, because they are a big part of his life. If I'm going to be in it I want to meet the people close to him. I think it's important and I want to introduce him to the people close to me as well.

"so this one didn't think travis had any shot at all at getting your attention. But travis is persistent" Brittany says and take a sip of her wine. I look over at travis who has his arm draped over the back of the couch and I'm tucked into his side. "He was creative that's for sure. It was cheesy but no one has really done much to get my attention before, so I knew I had to call him. The number on the bracelet was a clever trick."

No guy has ever gone to any length to get my attention before, they usually do normal stuff, so his efforts was a breath of fresh air, so it felt right to call. Turns out it was an excellent idea because I'm here now in his arms in his house.

"I couldn't do any of the normal shit. You would have turned that down right away" he grins at me and I can't help but smile back. "It worked so I'm lucky" I love how open he is, how he isn't ashamed of having done something that's not something that would be expected of someone like him. It's totally out of the box, which is why I liked it so much. He is unapologetic about it and isn't embarrassed about how he got my attention.

I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh, I know I'm the lucky one, that's for sure. I didn't think I would ever find someone like him, but here he is. I don't know where the road will take us, but I'm liking it so far. The bad side is I know how much I have to lose if something goes wrong.

**

A/N I need help deciding. Should they have a boy or girl? And I need baby names ideas. And sorry it's a shorter one.