Work

-Travis's pov-

Being separated from Taylor sucks, but she had some work to do with Jack in New York so obviously she had to leave for that. We can't be attached at the hip, even if we want to, as it's not healthy and we both had separate lives before we got together. So I'm staying busy with my own shit, as I have a game coming up.

God I can't wait until next year when our two little ones can come to games as well. Babies are fine at games, right? Jasons kids have been attending since they were babies.

"Bro, you look like someone killed your puppy" Pat says in the locker room before practice. "I do not"

"Oh, you so do. I take it Taylor isn't in town" he grins, and I throw a shirt at him, making him laugh. "She had to go to New York for work this morning."

"You're so whipped man" he and some of the other guys burst out laughing. But it's all in good fun, that's the culture of the team. We can tease one another without taking it too seriously. It builds a team bonding or whatever. As Co-captain I would gladly take some shit for the team to have some fun.

"What does the kids call it. Golden retriever boyfriend or something. Think I saw that on twitter" another player says making everyone laugh again. "The fact that you know that shit says more about you than me man" I crackle.

"Not my fault my sisters love your girlfriend and were screeching it to me on the phone" he says back, and I can't help but just laugh it off.

My phone lights up and I can't help but smile when I see it's her.

Beautiful: landed safely in New York. Off to work. Love u. Kick ass at practice

Travis: be safe beautiful. Love you too.

"Damn that grin. You're right he is whipped" the boys continue to tease me, and I can't help but just keep on smiling. They are right of course. I'm whipped. If she says jump, I ask how high.

-taylors Pov-

Not feeling my best today, and hated leaving my new home, but I had work to do. I have work to do on the last two Re-recordings and its more important now than ever to get it done soon. Eventually I won't be able to fly because of the babies, and waddling around, so I need to get all this over with so I can focus on getting things ready for Munchkin one and two.

I did take some blood tests yesterday to check for different illnesses and it will also detect gender, which is exciting and terrifying at the same time. It will be back in a few days, probably by the time I'm back in Kansas City. So now I just need to find some patience somewhere to wait for it. Can't remember exactly how the test worked to check for all that shit other than it being some genetic stuff. I just hate needles tho so Travis held my hand, and it was thankfully over quickly.

Walking into Jack's studio I leave my personal stuff outside and get into work mode. That's how it has to be, and I'm pretty sure Travis is doing the same back in Kansas City. As much as we want to spend all our time together, we both have work obligations and it's important to have a life outside of your relationship. Not to mention we have shit to get done before the babies are here.

"Hi tay" Jack greets me with a hug "Hi Jack. Ready to knock out some getaway car and call it what you want today?" I say.

"Oh, you know it. I've been finalizing the tracks so it's mostly ready to go" the tracks can't legally sound completely the same, so we update them a bit for every song I Re-record. That's part of the legal loopholes I have to jump through to get them out into the world. But it also gives the songs a fresh new face for the fans to experience them slightly differently so it's song inherently a bad thing.

Getaway car is no big deal, so we knock that out first but the mood gets a little somber when we get to call it what you want. It was basically a serenade for Joe, and now he turned out to be a lying cheating traitor. I don't want the reminders of him to linger around the corners and influence my new life, but it's ignorant of me to think it wouldn't have an impact on it.

When a person has been in your life, especially if they played a big part in it, you never truly get them away. Sure you move on with your life, meet new people and build a life without them in it, but the memories will always be there. He wasn't all bad all the time, and I think that makes it even more heartbreaking how things ended. The first few years he was the perfect boyfriend, despite his desperate need to not get seen with me or acknowledge our relationship in public. He was there for me when the world turned on me, and at the time i don't know what I would have done without him. But snakes can hide behind the prettiest outfits, that doesn't change their nature and eventually, they get exposed for what they are. That's why I'm a firm believer in karma.

"Loves Me like I'm brand new, so call it what you want yeah call it what you want to" I sing into the mic. To get the emotions into my voice I can't think about him, then all that will come out is anger. Just like when I preformed Cornelia Street and call it what you want on the tour. You could tell I was pissed at him; fans have pointed it out from the videos taken those nights.

So instead, I think of the man that is rocking my world and turned it upside down in the best way. The man on the chefs that comes home to me every night and is genuinely excited to see me. He is like an open book ready for me to read anything I want from. There are no secrets or him dodging talking about me or showing me off. I'm not someone he wants to hide, and we have agreed on the best way for us to handle the public part of our relationship.

"Not because he owns me, because he really knows me."

I don't think I've ever gotten to know someone this deeply this fast before. But I guess the time bomb in my uterus is partly to blame for that express button being pushed. It doesn't really matter tho, because he does know me now. Sure we are still learning new things about one another, how to live together and intertwine our lives, but that's the beauty of a relationship. A adult relationship.

**

"How are you feeling" Selena asks as we start to dig into our food. She, I and Sophie Turner went out to dinner while I'm in town. Selena is doing some work here and Sophie is dealing with custody issues with Joe Jonas.

"Okay. A bit sore and other stuff. But fine" we don't say the word pregnant in public. But it's obvious to the four of us what Selena hinted towards. She is really excited to be aunty Selena and it makes me happy when my friends are happy for me as well. It is a bit tiering tho to go straight from the plane to the studio and then out to dinner. It's something I'm used to be able to do without problems, but my body is aching. I guess it's a side of pregnancy I need to adjust to as well.

It's nice to get together with friends and catch up. We are constantly spread all over the place so when we are in the same place, we try to see one another. It doesn't have to be that we go out and so something, we can just stay inside as well. When you have friends in the industry you need to get creative about ways to get together, or you never will. Sometimes I will even fly in to wherever they are just to spend a night talking about all and anything.

"How are things with loverboy" Sophie asks me, and I can't help but feel my cheeks heat. Talking about Travis always makes me happy, how could it not. He is everything I've ever wanted. The perfect mix of all the things in need in a man. Where the biggest keyword is the man.

"He is everything" I start and go off to tell my girls all about my new life in Kansas City. The city that's feeling more and more like home every day.