Meeting

-Taylors pov-

Move in with him? Isn't that too soon? But then again, we are having a baby together in a matter of months. What Are we going to do then? We need to figure out some way to work it out, so the babies have everything they need and both their parents present. Twins are no fucking joke, it's going to be hard, and I need travis by my side.

"You mean, like me and you permanent residing together in your new house?" I seek confirmation to what he just said, just in case I miss-heard him. He chuckles "yes you and me together in the new house. It could be our house taylor, not just mine. Hell, ill add you to the official deed if that makes it even more real for you."

So he is really serious about this, he wants us to live together. Last time I lived with someone it didn't go that well, so I'm nervous that this is going to blow up in my face as well. Who knows what will happen, I certainly don't. We could break up before the babies are even here, and then what? Im really hesitant about this, but it also makes sense. It makes sense for us to be in the same house as much as possible so we can care for the babies the best we can. They deserve that much, and we do too.

"Yes, I'll move in with you. Me you and our two little munckins" I say and lay a hand on my flat stomach. It won't be long before I start to get a little bump, especially since I'm carrying twins. If my hunch is right, they will be big babies too since their daddy is huge and I'm tall.

He leans over and kisses me softly "I'm looking forward to living with you, its damn exciting to wake up next to you every morning in our bed. I know it's all so soon, we are moving at warp speed, but when you know you know I guess" he is right, this is moving along really fast. But the babies speed up our relationship because we also need to do whats right for them.

"Me too" I mumble as he starts to drive.

While driving I text my management team to set up a meeting in nashville, because that's where the headquarters of my management team is. I created 13 management early on in my career so I could be the one in charge of my future, of my career. It's been something I've really needed, it made a lot of things easier because I always had the final say, not someone else.

"I need to head to nashville tonight. I have a meeting with my management team tomorrow" I tell him after confirming it with my team. It didn't take long to get a time set when I told them it was a emergency.

"Are you going to tell them about the babies?" He asks and I nod. "I have to, because I have to postpone the rest of the tour until after they are born. The due date is in the spring, so I guess I can start up again next fall. Is that too soon when you have two babies traveling with you? I don't know. How am I supposed to know all this stuff. One baby is one thing, but two. That's like a whole heard. We are almost outnumbered by babies.

**

Im nervous as I walk into my management building. No one knows anything about me being pregnant, the big bomb I'm going to drop on them. I feel bad, but it is what it is. Im not going to have a abortion, so we need to get on top of this as soon as possible. We need to start the process and it cant wait since I have some shows in under two months. We cant dwell or wait on anything.

I greet everyone with hugs, since its been a while since I've seen them in person. Usually, these days I am in new york on my down time, so we have been having management meetings online instead. But once everyone is settle, I decide to just get right into it. no need to drag it out.

"so the emergency is that i... I'm pregnant... with twins" I say and everyones eyes either widen or their jaws drop. I can't look directly at anyone, too embarrassed that I'm fucking up a well laid out plan we have worked so hard on. The tour has been planned for a long time, but now it's all going up in smoke, at least for a while.