something is going on

-taylors pov-

I do not feel good. I threw up this morning and I feel like utter crap. But i am determined to catch Travis's game today. It's the first chance I've had to see him play, so since I'm on a break I made it to Kansas City yesterday. Ofcourse I stayed at his place again, he insisted, and we ended up tangled in bedsheets last night. I was worried it was going to tire him out before the game, but he said it was fine. Im going to be in his box with his mom and friends watching the game.

Its going to be the first time we are seen together, so that's a big deal. But I really want to be there for a game, so we decided it was time to go public without actually saying that we are together. People will see it right away and understand without us having to say anything.

He has a podcast he records with his brother, but he stays fairly silent on personal matters in terms of our relationship, but we decided together that we wouldn't make it a secret either. There is a middle ground there, for him to talk about me like jason talks about his wife. Brief and keeping it normal. I prepared him for all the questions that might be asked now that we are going public, but he seems cool as a cucumber about it all. It's refreshing for him to be so laidback and taking it as it comes, not obsessing over the consequences of dating me.

Being with me is going to send a lot of questions his way, things I can't prevent. The focus, at least for a while, in the media, will be pulled onto us and not on his football stuff. I hate it but I know what happens, it always does for me and others. I hate that it's like this, but I can't prevent it and sadly he needs to find a way to deal with it if he wants to be with me.

Im wearing a chief's jacket over my white tank and shorts. It's simple, which is what I was going for while it also represents the team I'm obviously rooting for. I just wish the nausea would let up so I could enjoy this. The last thing I want is to barf at the stadium, that would be embarrassing. I just need to suck it up and stay away from anything that smells funny.

The car pulls up to the back entrance of the stadium, and I'm escorted by a stadium staff and two of my own security guards up to the box where Travis's friends and family are going to watch the game. People are already spotting me, so I politely wave to the kids, but I don't stop. I was told to not hold up the traffic in the hallways, so that's what I'm going to do. I want to blend in and not be a spectacle here. There is only so much I can do to keep the attention on the game and not on me, but at least I'm going to give it a good try. I want to be a normal WAG and watch my man play, that's it. but I know it doesn't work that way for me sadly.

**

After the game I meet up with travis and give him a big hug "hi beautiful" he kisses the top of my head before we leave into a walkway where people are standing ready to greet the players. We aren't even holding hands, but the cameras are flashing in our faces. It's overwhelming, and the lights are making my stomach feel weird. I think I'm just overwhelmed today, and I need to get it together.

He opens the door to his cabriolet for me and I ride shotgun. "so my pat and I rented out a bar we could go to if you're up for it? its closed to everyone but those that are invited, so should be safe security wise. But I know you were feeling a bit off earlier this morning" he says and rest a hand on my thigh as he starts to drive.

I didn't tell him I threw up, that was TMI, but I told him I wasn't feeling too hot. "I'm fine let's do it" I want to meet more of his friends, because if I want to keep him around, I need to get along with them.

Looking over at him I get lost in his handsome features. He is everything I could want, body and soul. There is nothing I would change, and I have a feeling its mutual. Im slowly falling in love with him, I know I am. And it's terrifying. I don't know if I'm ready for all those feelings, because it leaves me so vulnerable to be hurt. But what if I back off because I'm scared and then end up regretting it for the rest of my life, what then? There is no right answer here. I want to take the leap, but I'm scared of crashing without him to catch me.