wedding part 2

-Taylors pov-

"don't let me fall, Dad," I say before the double doors start to open for us after letting Elena and Maddie In first. "never honey," he says as we get the first look at the inside of the church. Family and friends fill the pews all dressed up, and flower arrangements brighten up the otherwise plain church. We start to walk down the aisle and I keep repeating to not trip, that is until my attention is drawn to the man at the front, Travis.

Travis looks as handsome as ever in his perfectly tailored suit. He has a matching tie with my two other boys, my three boys look like they belong together. my girls are on the other side, Elena standing dutifully while Maddie is sitting on the stairs clearly bored. Getting that girl to even be in a single spot for long is an accomplishment so I'll take it.

My eyes look with Travis, and I get lost in his intense gaze. There is so much love there, so much passion. We haven't even been together for almost three years, but it feels like I've known him for 20 years. I guess that's what happens when you find the love of your life, it feels like it's been forever since you first laid eyes on them. Time moves differently when you're in love.

We make it to the front and my dad hands me over to Travis. I considered wearing opera gloves, they would go well with my dress, but I would rather feel his skin against mine. his hands are rough after all the hours playing football, but I don't mind. I find it sexy the way he is all manly.

The priest starts to speak the usual stuff about love, devotion, and making a promise in front of god. I'm not really religious even though I was raised a Christian, but it was important to me to have a ceremony like this, for Travis too.

"Please repeat after me," the priest says and starts with Travis.

"I, Travis Michael Kelce, take you, Taylor Alison swift, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Tears escape my eyes; I can't hold them back anymore. It's perfect, this is everything I could ask for. It's my silly little childhood dream of marrying my prince coming true.

Then it's my turn.

"I, Taylor Alison swift take you, Travis Michael Kelce, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

My voice is raspy, it's hard to get out the words because of all the emotions overwhelming me. it looks like he is struggling just as much as I am, with the moisture gathering in his eyes.

There is more talking, but I mostly block it out with the intensity of Travis's eyes. It's impossible to look away or concentrate much when he looks at me like this. He looks at me like I'm his whole world and it sends tingles all over my body.

We recite more words as we exchange the rings and this is it, we are at the end. "by the power invested in me by the church and the state I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" the priest says, and Travis wastes no time pulling me into his arms and smashing his lips against mine.

It's a possessive kiss, it screams "Mine" In bold and I love every second of it. I don't mind being possessed by him, I like knowing that I'm his and only his just like he is mine. the crowd cheers when we finally pull away from one another and we turn to face everyone with big smiles on our faces.

Hand in hand we exit the church and slide right into a waiting limo. We don't want to be out in the open more than absolutely necessary to keep this from the prying media's eyes. It's none of their business. Sure they are going to figure it out eventually, but for now we are enjoying this just with those closest to us, people we can trust.