time jump

(A/N We are doing a time jump everyone!)

December 2025

-Taylors Pov-

The blinding lights are in my face, but I can still make out the crowd around me as the final notes to karma play. I dance around, taking in the final moments of the tour that means so much to me. just on cue, I'm lowered under the stage and it's over. The tour is over for me now. Vancouver was the final date I had to make up. A year later than planned but now I've played all the dates and I've had the time of my life.

I slide on the thing under the stage before I'm helped up at the right place. It's tricky sometimes to move around this thing with all the sliding and parts going up and down, but I've gotten it into my bones.

Thanking every staff member is important to me, so I take my time and thank them for all they have done on the tour. It takes a little time but it's worth it and everyone will personally get a bonus from me, perfect right now before Christmas.

But eventually, I'm done with it and head towards the tunnels, but that's when I see them. Travis and the twins "Mama!" Maddie screeches and toddles her way over.

They are 1 year and almost 10 months old now and growing so fast. Maddie used to be leaps above her brother, but now they are pretty on the same wavelength I would say. He comes toddling right after his sister.

Crouching down I bring both kids into my arms, standing back up with one on each hip. "my babies! Ahh, why aren't you sleep munchkins? Huh? Did you trick Hannah into letting you stay up?"

"mama la la la" Avery says, telling me I was singing. "that's right Avery, mommy was singing on the big stage in front of all the people."

I can see a bunch of fans still in the stands and looking down at us. But I don't care. It's hard to block out their phones pointed at us, but it's part of our lives and I just find comfort in that it's a fan and not a paparazzi.

"you were amazing, beautiful," Travis says as he comes over and gives me a big kiss, making the gathered crowd scream louder.

I hand him Maddie and the four of us, with Hannah as the plus one behind all four of us, and make our way to my dressing room where the kids should have been sleeping but clearly weren't. Hannah is an amazing nanny though, so I don't take it too hard. We have bonded over the time she has worked with our family, and I really like her.

Stepping into the dressing room both of us let the kids down on the floor again, letting them tire themselves out. it's going to be a long night if they don't intend on sleeping at all.

"let me just grab my stuff and we can head to the hotel," I tell Travis before another kiss and start to grab what little I need to take myself. I have a backpack I bring back and forth to the stadium, and Hannah takes the bag for the kids.

This night was everything I could have hoped it would be, it was... perfect. And now I'm on a break until the next album drops, whenever I feel that's right to do. who knows what I will fill my time with?

**

We strap the kids into their seats on the plane before takeoff. Like usual we take my private jet, and the kids thankfully don't mind flying. Probably because they have flown since they were babies so it's not a big deal to them. And they are certainly comfy on this jet. We have an extra of their car seats already waiting here so they can be securely tucked away during the flight, making sure that they are properly positioned.

"ahh I'm excited to go home," I say and lean my head on Travis's shoulder as the plane prepares for takeoff. He has been back and forth between being on tour with me and working himself. He could thankfully be there tonight because they don't have a game this week and that gave him a day off.

"I'm excited to have you home. The house is so empty without you and the kiddos" he says and kisses my temple. I couldn't be more in love with this man if I tried, he is everything to me and I don't know what I would do without him. We have been together for 2 and a half years now, but it feels longer. I guess when you meet your partner it's like you have known them forever. I've never had that before with any ex, so it's refreshing to feel something so clearly. I know Travis is it for me, my forever. God that sounds cheesy but it's true.

We have talked about the future, and what comes next for us. Marriage? More kids? But nothing has been set in stone yet. Sometimes I wonder what we are waiting for. It's not like we are getting any younger. But I'm not going to be one of those who pressure their man for that either, I'm taking it calmly and just waiting to see what happens. Which isn't easy for me as I'm a big planner, but I'm trying.

"mama swish" Maddie coos and I smile at her "That's right, the plane says swish when it goes through the air" They are both big on sounds these days, loving to try to mimic whatever they hear. We have gotten careful with swearing around them after one fuck incident where Maddie overheard Travis and tried to say it back. It turned out as "uk", but it was still an attempt at swearing so we are more careful now. I don't want them swearing anytime soon.

We are served food and I dig into the delicious breakfast sandwich and latte. I'm not breastfeeding anymore so I can have all the caffeine I want. I breastfed the kids until they were a year old before we cut it out. now they are on only solids that usually get smashed all around Maddie because she is a messy little girl. Thankfully they are pretty independent eaters though, so we can actually now all eat at the same time. before we had to feed the kids before we ate us selves, but now we can all eat together. That's the beauty when they get older and more independent.

"Is Pat ready for the next game?" I ask Travis because Pat was out the last game due to an injury during the game before then. "he is, letting him sit out was just a precaution, he didn't actually need it that much according to him. But I won't take that guy's word for it. he loves being on the field and would play with a broken leg, I'm sure."

"that's good. we need to get together with them soon. It's been a while since I've seen Britt" I say, and Travis agrees. We like to get together every once in a while, sometimes Britt and I leave the men with the kids and go to the spa together. that's often much needed and the guys can handle four kids on their own.

I'm about to be 36 years old, time is flying by fast and now it's time for me to decide what comes next for me. my biological clock is ticking if we want more kids of our own or do we want to have kids another way? There is always adoption and we have talked about that being the right choice for us. Or do we think our family is complete? I don't know yet. And do we want to get married? Or will we just stay like this? So many questions to be answered and now that I have time off work it's time to buckle down and get some answers.