More than Christina is to meredith

-Taylors pov-

I stand naked in the closet of our new House. It's exciting to have something to call ours now, we own it equally and we decided to split the bills equally. It's not that either one of us couldn't just pay, but we decide on principle to share. It's refreshing to have a man by my side whom I Can do something like that with, that way we Can feel equal ownership.

My belly has a slight bump, enough that you can see it when I'm standing bare like this. I guess that's the twin thing. They need more room than single babies. I keep caressing it, trying to have some affection while I hate what I see in the mirror. Not the babies, those I love, but I have a deep-rooted fear of looking fat. After struggling with Ed for so long I know this is going to be hard on me, but I will find my way through it. Now I'm also scared that Travis won't like me with a bigger belly.  He might not find me sexy anymore you know. What if he only finds me attractive with a flat belly? Some guys are like that.

"Damn you look amazing," Travis says as he comes into the dressing room. I furrow my eyebrows and turn towards him, giving him a full view of my growing aching breasts and little belly. "Really Travis. Let's be real this isn't amazing. And it's only going to get worse. I'll be waddling around like a whale in no time. And you're going to leave me for someone who doesn't like mint chocolate chip cookies and strawberry milk at the same time. Some hot wifey material, not someone that will get cellulite and stretch marks. This isn't a good-looking body Travis" The more I talk the more I cry and yell at the same time.

He comes over and wraps me in a big hug "Beautiful listen to me" he starts and kisses the top of my head "You are pregnant, and your body will change but I think that's some badass shit right there. Two babies are relying on your body for everything right now, only you can be that for them. It's spectacular. And u don't want anyone else, I love you with your mint chocolate chip and strawberry milk cravings. If you get stretch marks that's fine too, it doesn't make me see you any differently" he says softly into my ear as I continue to cry.

Why does he have to be so understanding? Can't he just be an ass about it like so many other guys? And then I have a reason to yell at him. But no, here he is being all perfect boyfriend material. "Don't be so perfect Travis. Leave some for everyone else why won't you?" I grumble but he just holds me tighter.

"Do you want some strawberry milk? Would that make you feel better?" he says, and I nod into his chest. He helps me slip into one of his t-shirts and settles me on the bed before he goes to get the liquid gold. 

-Travis's pov-

I lean against the wall of the kitchen after delivering some nasty strawberry milk for Taylor. I love her, but the pregnancy mood swings are creeping me out. I've never really been around many pregnant women, so I can only assume it's normal. Does having twins make it worse than for others? If so, I'm in for a ride.  Right now, I need some advice, and I'm not sure if I should call my mom or brother.

Eventually, I settle for my brother, after all not too long ago he was dealing with a pregnant Kylie for the third time. Thankfully he picks up quickly.

"What did you fuck up now?" is the first thing he says and I scoff "Who said I did anything wrong?"

"Because you're calling me at 11 at night. So what did you fuck up?" he continues and I sigh. Not that I know what I did wrong other than apparently being too perfect.

"She got mad because I'm apparently too perfect. Sobbed into my arms and it was a mess, Jason. I got her to settle down with a glass of that nasty strawberry milk she is obsessed with."

Look I know tons of people love that shit, but I'm not one of those. Fruit and milk don't mix in my mind. But it's one of the things my girlfriend can't stop obsessing about. So I've had to go to the store some more times than I can count. And damn we are only like 10 weeks into this. How the hell am I supposed to get through it?

"Embrace the pregnancy hormones man. They are there to stay for a long time, some even after while she is breastfeeding. She could have called you worse than too perfect" Yeah, he is no help. That only makes me more nervous for the time ahead of us. Thank God her mom is coming tomorrow, hopefully, she has some advice. 

I hang up with my brother because he was no fucking help and continue to stare at the fridge or anywhere my eyes land. I'm meeting her mom tomorrow and maybe her dad if he could make it as well. Meeting the parents is a big fucking deal, and I'm nervous. What if they think I'm a bad match for their daughter? What then. And what if I say or do something to mess this all up? I just can't lose Taylor.

She has quickly become my whole world. She and the babies are the most important thing in my life now. More than football. Football is my job, my passion, but nothing compares to the heartbreak I would face if I lost her.  That kind of heartbreak... nothing could mend that.

I turn of the lights downstairs and make sure things look presentable for her parents tomorrow. I want it to go well so fucking badly I can hardly think about anything else.

When I reach our bedroom, I quickly walk in when I hear Taylor softly sobbing. "Beautiful, what's wrong."

I lay down next to her and pull her body into my side. She fits perfectly tucked into me, like it is a spot made exactly to fit her. 

"Im a mess. I'm so sorry" she cries, and I hold her tighter. "This is nothing I can't handle beautiful. I'm right here with you for whatever you need. Do you need to satisfy a craving, I'm your man. Do you need to yell at someone? I can take it. Or do you need a good cry or hug? Use my body for what you need. You're not alone, far from it."

"You're my person Travis. More than Christina was Meredith's person, a lot more" she sniffles, and I wipe her tears. I have no clue who that is, but I'll take it.