not an easy task

-Travis Pov-

I've been trying to put together the nurseries for the past two weeks, but that's not easy when my dear girlfriend wants to sit on my dick all the time. every time I try to paint, she gets it in her head that she is horny and needs me to give her a good time. and how can I say no when she is giving me the puppy eyes? But today I'm determined to stand my ground and get this shit done. She is 23 weeks pregnant, so we are getting closer now. Over halfway there.

One room is going to be painted a pale pink and the other a pale blue. it's kind of gender stereotypical, but it's pretty so why not? They're not old enough to tell us their preference, to tell us anything really, so we spent a day at the paint store to pick out the color scheme. Picking out that stuff with Taylor is harder than one would think. Because especially now she is opinionated and hormonal. Not a good combination because she gets grumpy, and then she gets hungry, and then she changes her mind about the decision we had finally almost made. It took hours before we were done. If it was just me, I would walk in, find the prettiest one in a maximum of half an hour, and be on my way. But not with her, no she doesn't play that way. She needs to weigh up and down every option. And not just that but when we had finally picked them out, we took a sample home to test it to make sure it was the best, which led to another trip because it wasn't the right shade in her mind. Yeah, shopping with her is not fun.

"but Travis, pretty please" she whines from the doorway, and I shake my head and point to the rocking chair. "sit and watch. I need to at least get one room done today" I'm determined not to cave today, no matter the beautiful puppy eyes she gives me.

"and why don't you want to get this done with anyway?" I grumble. Usually, she is all about being done with plenty of time to spare and be as prepared as possible. She has been hoarding baby stuff for months now, but now she all of a sudden hit the brakes. Something is up but she won't fucking tell me. how can I help when she won't tell me what's wrong? I feel helpless. And it doesn't help that I'm constantly worried about her health as well.

As much as I would have loved to play another Super Bowl this year, I'm kind of relieved in a way that we lost out in the playoffs and won't be playing more games until the next season. Not that I would ever tell my teammates, or anyone really, that, but I am relieved. I have my hands full with the new babies and everything that comes along with it, I don't have the brain capacity to be all in for the games when I have other stuff to worry about. Taylor still has preeclampsia and that's a constant worry for me. I just want to focus on getting through this pregnancy and then I can focus on kicking ass the next season. I still have practice, but it's not nearly at the level it is during the season.

She looks hesitantly at me before getting a smug look and takes off her shirt, flashing me her bare breasts. "not going to work today beautiful" I say but feel my jeans tighten. I can't think with that head today, if I keep thinking with my small head then I will never get this shit done. So he needs to stand down and let me work.

"don't you want to come play with your pregnant girlfriend? Or am I that disgusting to you" she says her hips and I groan. Fuck I want to go play with her, I'll play with her all day, but I need to get this done. I have all the time to play with her afterward, but right now I need to focus on this one task. One task and then I can give her all my attention and love. loving on her hot body is one of my favorite things ever.

"not going to work beautiful. I love you, and I'll come play with you all you want later. But now I need to get this shit done with" I say and continue to paint. One stroke after another, I can do this, I can focus on this. I'm a man of steel, I can handle this. That's until I feel her hands around my body making their way down south. Yeah, fuck I don't have control over this, I don't have control at all.

"but I want to play now" she pouts, I can't see it, but I can hear it. my girlfriend has recently turned into a vixen that I'm both enjoying and slightly terrified of at the same time. she is relentless in her pursuit which I find hot and distracting. Is this a pregnancy thing or has she just lost her mind? It's hard to tell really. I'm thinking a bit of both, that's the most logical answer.

I'm on the verge of breaking, I am. Of course, I want to please her, but I need to get this done at the same time. sure we could hire someone to do this, but I want to do it myself. Same with putting together furniture, I want to do it on my own and with Taylor. She can't exactly do much because she is pregnant, but she can sort clothes and stuff. I just want us to have this experience of getting stuff ready for our babies together, not having set it aside for hired help to do for us.

Was Kylie like this when she was pregnant as well? Because then I truly feel for Jason. Not only that but this last time he had two toddlers at the same time. like how he does it I don't know, I respect the shit out of him for it, that's for sure.

"You're lucky I love you," I say after I'm finally done and chase her toward the bedroom.