It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two

As I folded my glasses and placed them on the desk, Robins had got himself together and was standing in front of the teacher’s desk. He looked quite relaxed which was surprising.

“Right, my name is Jai Robins. I’m 23 and I’ve just qualified for teaching. And Dr. Phillips was kind enough to let me teach his class while I settle into life out of university.” He smiled at the class. All the girls were staring at him as if he was like an alien. All the boys looked in awe but when they saw the girls faces their faces turned into a mixture of jealously and hatred. I turned my attention back and saw that he was still stood there in the same position, looking every bit relaxed.

“Right.” He said clapping his hands together. “We’ll get on with today’s class and then next class, I want to have a half hour to an hour one on one tutorials with everyone. They will span out over the next two classes since it’s a large class. Okay?” No one said anything. “I’ll send everyone an e-mail tonight and tell you when you should be in and how long for, depending all on your grades.”

He started talking about how the body’s respiratory system and how it functions. I zoned out. I was tired. Last nights antics were getting to me. Having a night of sex, even if it was hardly a great night and not having time to sleep.

Two hours later, it was time for a break. Thank god. I desperately needed a coffee. Leaving my book where it was. I grabbed my purse and ran to the cafeteria. Ordering a large black coffee and a small muffin, I walked back to class stopping for only some sugar. Sipping my coffee, I already felt so much better. I could focus now. Walking into the room, Phillips was there talking with the new guy. He looked at me and nodded. I smiled slightly and sat down. I sat there breaking my muffin up and eating it slowly. Savouring every last bit. When I had almost finished I looked up and noticed Phillips had gone. And Robins was looking at me, he looked at shocked. After a second, I smiled realising what he was looking at. When I eat cakes or muffins, I tend to eat really what’s the word… sexual. It was strange, but I’ve always done it since I hit my teens. If he’s staring now… I smiled slightly to myself and picked up a piece and placed it on my tongue, closing my eyes like it was the best thing I’d ever tasted. I heard the door open and close. Opening my eyes, I saw that he had gone, grinning to myself. After a second I started laughing. Like really loud laughing. I always had to step up my game, always had to do the thing that made guys look at me like a horny schoolboy.
After a few minutes, I calmed down, my laughter subsided and I became calm again. Y’know. I like this teacher. It’s going to be a fun few months.

Three more hours later, class had ended. Everyone was standing up and packing. Standing slowly, I slipped my shoes on, and? I take them off during class? I picked up all my books and slid my sunglasses into my pocket. Walking to the door, I caught the new guy’s eye and winked. Might as well. I carried on walking; reaching the car I was stopped by a muscular arm. I turned and saw that it was Brett Sanders. We had hooked up one night during the whole freshers week and ever since he’s been hounding me for another night. I sigh to myself.

“What is it Brett?” I asked, like I didn’t know.

“Well, I was hoping since we’re both free… we can go have some fun together?” he leaned in towards me, his minty breath from his chewing gum (that I could clearly see) filling the air around me. It was overpowering.

“Really? I’m not sure Brett. ‘Cause you see, I thought you was dating one of the girls from the art class?”

“Nope. I hooked up with her. And then she went round telling everyone that we were an item” he said shaking his head. Yeah, like I’d believe that. “So, how about it?” he leaned in.

“Sorry Brett. I have plans.” I moved his arm and opened my door. Climbing in, he looked shocked. Why? I must’ve said no countless times now. Shifting the car into reverse I made my way out of the grounds.

Soon I got home; traffic wasn’t too bad for a change. Throwing my keys on the table, I pressed the button on my answering machine.

“Hi baby girl. Are you still coming up next weekend? Your mother wants to know. You know what she’s like.”  I smiled. I missed my dad a lot. All of a sudden, he drops his voice “Be warned kiddo. She’s invited you know who and his family. Oh the joys.”  His voice back to normal tempo “Anyway, rings me and let me know. Love you.”  I sighed. Every time I came home my mother had to invite my ex boyfriend because we was so good together, yes we was together for like three months. We decided to stay friends. End of story. But my mother couldn’t get over it. She still believed that we were perfect together. I shuddered at the thought. Yeah, he was a nice guy and all but he couldn’t kiss or keep me interested.

 My mother was lovely and everything, but she did like to meddle and it grew tiresome. Making myself pasta and a wired chilli, tomato and garlic sauce. Sitting down, I tried a little. Hmm, not too bad actually. After doing nothing for the rest of the day, I finally got round to check my e-mails.

I read: “Hey guys, its Jai here :], just letting you know when you’re too come in.” I scanned the rest until I found my name “Rosa Jonnes: 12:30 – 1:30.”                            Oooh, an hour! I can’t wait!  I thought sarcastically. I fell back onto the couch, grabbing the remote I flicked onto the music channels. I was listening to VersaEmerge, when I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

-- A few days later. --

Yay. I thought to myself. Time for uni. I rolled out of the bed. Standing up, I stretched. I looked into the mirror opposite by bed and caught the tattoos running up my hip to my ribs. It was a series of birds, getting smaller and smaller as they travelled up. I smiled. They looked good. At first they didn’t seem to go so well, but when they healed they looked amazing! Today was the day where I had to hour thing with Robins. He had e-mailed me the next day saying that he couldn’t get a room for the entire day, so he asked us all if he could come to our individual houses to talk to us. I jumped into the shower and washed. Drying my hair so it fell in loose curls at the bottom resting just below my shoulders, I pulled on a tank top and a pair of hot pant shorts. I made bacon on toast and had a coffee to help me wake up. I glanced at the clock. It was 12:15, wow. 15 minutes to go. I chose this chance to ring my dad.

“Hello?” My dad answered.

“Hi daddy, guess who?” He laughed. Knowing full well who it was.

“Hi baby, glad to finally hear from you! Did you get my message?”

“Yeah dad I did. Why does mom do this every time I visit?”

“I don’t know sweetie. But she just wants you to be happy.”

I sighed “Yeah I know dad. But it’s just frustrating” He laughed at that.

“Honey, I have to go. Got work to do, I’ll see you this weekend?”

“Yeah dad you will. Love you bye.”

Looking at the time it was 12:26. Almost time I guess. At exactly 12:30, the doorbell rang.