It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine

THIS IS NOT THE END!

I REPEAT!

THIS IS NOT THE END! JUST SEEMS LIKE IT!

BUT THERE WE GO!

Okay, i've worked on this chapter non-stop today. I've tried my ficking hardest on it.

So let me know!!!

Comment as soon as you've read it!!!

*************************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

She loves me? I looked at Rosa, her eyes were shut and her breathing was even. She was definitely asleep. She loves me? I looked up at the ceiling. Well the mirror above her bed. Street lamp light from outside shone in and cast a slight yellow glow over us. I could see the curve of her shoulder, the way her head fit in that space between my neck and shoulder. I sighed and shut my eyes. Why did she say that? Does she mean it? Is she just saying it? I just lay there holding on to her. I don’t know how long I lay there like that, but after a while Rosa started to fidget, she kept her head on my chest but her hand that was curled up near her face moved to my waist and gripped my shirt tightly. Do I love her? How could I? I’ve only known her a few months. How could I love her? How could she love me? I just don’t know. I think I must’ve fallen asleep sometime after that because when I woke up Rosa was gone.

Rosa’s POV:

I was holding onto something really warm. The blanket I usually kept over the bottom of my bed was thrown over me. Opening my eyes I shut them immediately. My head was pounding. Covering my eyes, I curled more into whatever the warm thing was. Opening my eyes slightly I looked round the room; I was lying on someone’s chest. I don’t remember going out last night… lifting my head up I saw I was lying on Jai’s chest. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. When did Jai come here? The last thing I remember was sitting on my couch having a glass of wine. Peeling away from him I slipped into the bathroom. My mouth felt like I’d been eating cotton balls. I brushed my teeth quickly and drank some water straight from the tap. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked into the mirror. Looking round the bathroom something seemed odd. It took me a few minutes to figure out that my toilet’s lid was down. Looking back into the mirror a flash of last night came back to me. It was me being sick in the sink and Jai pulling my hair away from my face. I touched my hair; it was loose now and flowing down my back. It needed washing. What is Jai doing here? Sneaking back into my bedroom I saw that Jai had turned over and was still breathing heavily. I ran lightly into the hallway and shut the door as quietly as I could. I grabbed my shoes and my keys and left as quickly as I could. Climbing into my car I went to the nearest Starbucks and ordered the biggest coffee I could. I didn’t like to drink Starbucks often as it makes me jittery. I think there was something in it. I sat down and sipped it. My head was pounding and my body felt like it had gotten hit by a truck. Stupid hangover. I sat at a spare table and nursed my coffee. I wanted to go back and climb into my bed and sleep but something was telling me to stay away. I had a niggling feeling that I was missing out on something.

“Hey…” I looked up and was met with Blake.

“Oh god. Blake what are you doing here?” he was the last person I wanted to see.

“I was driving around and I wanted a coffee…” he held up a to-go cup of coffee. “Are you okay? You don’t look so good?”

“I’m fine. Just a little hung over.”