It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine

-- Jai’s POV –

“Oh my god! Jai! I can’t believe I’m going to see a real life photo shoot! I’m so excited!” Claire had been gushing like this the entire car ride home. It was getting on my nerves. Reaching my terraced house, we quickly left the car and entered the warm house. Walking upstairs I checked on Damon and Jenni. They were both fast asleep in their beds. Jenni was holding onto her rabbit teddy and Damon had his Nintendo DS clutched in his hands. Pulling the covers over them I kissed them on each on their forehead. I liked them being here. We felt like a family. I lay back on my bed and started thinking. Claire obviously didn’t know about the kiss with Rosa otherwise I think Claire would actually want to kill her, I don’t know why Claire was trying to be friendly with Rosa maybe perhaps she’s lonely? I don’t know.

I started to think about the other day when we had kissed. No! I can’t think about that. I’m married, and she’s my student. I can’t think of her like that. Yet why did I get so angry when she was flirting with Nathan. Why did I want to rip his head off? I can’t believe I took Claire to the same restaurant where I knew Rosa was on her ‘date’. Anger had taken over and I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to see how I didn’t need her, how I had Claire. That our kiss meant nothing.

But it did mean something. The little voice murmured in the back of my head.

No it didn’t. It was a kiss. And that’s it, I’m married to Claire. I can’t be lusting after another woman like this…

You can. It’s normal to find other women or woman attractive. It’s part of our DNA. We always go after women that we can’t have. The voice replied back.

Yeah but she’s the one who lead me on. With all her flirting and everything. She’s the one who had them playboy photographs that pushed me over the edge. She didn’t have to put her legs round me and tease me with her lips.

But how did she tease you? The voice asked.

By kissing me! I groaned and rubbed my face with my hands. Then realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

She didn’t kiss me.

I had kissed her.

For the last few days I’ve been blaming her for the kiss, not the other way round. All she had done is almost kiss me; Rosa had probably done it plenty of times and knew how to make men want her. And I had fallen in her trap, she may have seduced me in some way but I’m the one that took it further.

I was so stupid! How could I do that!? To myself? To my marriage? To Claire!? I loved Claire. I did.

So what are you feeling towards Rosa then? The voice asked again.

It has to be lust. It just has to be. After all this feeling only came after seeing her pictures…

Perhaps, maybe that’s what made you aware of them feelings?

I didn’t even bother answering the voice; I just rolled over and shut my eyes.

-- Rosa’s POV

My alarm went off at 5; I literally rolled off my bed. I was still so tired. Clicking on the kettle I went into my bathroom and had a quick body shower. The water helping me wake up; rushing into the kitchen I made a rather large cup of coffee and grabbed a flask. I would need it for the next hour.