It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight

So it's been about a week & a half since I uploaded, thank you to

CJ5225, hayla86 and XxDirtyBlondexX for commenting.

It actaully cheered me up!

Thank you to everyone whose fanned me in the last couple of days.

This is isn't the whole chapter that I wanted to post but it's still not quite finished so I've shorted it! I'm having a little writers block for chapter nine, but i'm trying to get through it.

Um... so yeah.. I think thats everything!

Enjoy! Read! Comment! Vote! :D

Kerry_x

So I’m on my ‘date’ with Nathan and it was going pretty good. He was funny and hot. I was wearing a dark blue mini dress. It went to around mid-thigh and was wearing my Paris Hilton 4-inch heels. The dress shown just enough cleavage to catch your eyes but not enough where they would be in your face. Nathan wore a white dress shirt with black jeans and a black blazer. He looked good!

“So Nathan, what do you want to do tonight?” His eyes roamed my body,

“Well I was hoping to do a repeat of what we did last time we did this?”

I giggled into my napkin, well fake giggled. Exactly what I wanted really, no strings attached. We were around half an hour into our date. We had just ordered drinks and were looking over the menu when I heard my voice being called out. Looking around I saw Damon running towards me. He threw himself towards me and I had to be quick to catch him.

“Damon what are you doing here?”

“Daddy wanted us to come for the weekend! Isn’t that great!?” He beamed at me.

“Urgh…yeah sure Damon.” I turned towards Nathan who looked slightly confused “Sorry Nathan, this is my brother’s friend. His father is…”

“Damon! There you are! You can’t go running up to st- Rosa! What are you doing here!?” I groaned in my seat and felt like banging my head against the table.

“Hi Claire. I’m kind of on a date here? I don’t mean to be rude but can you please take Damon away? I’m going back to Manchester next week, so I’ll see you then Damon?” He nodded and walked away with his mother.

“Sorry about that” I smiled at him. “Damon has a crush on me and he’s like that every time he sees me.” Nathan’s eyes went wide and looked behind me.

“Rosa?” I actually did groan to myself, turning in my chair I looked into the face of Jai.

“Yes Jai?”

“Have you seen Claire? She ran after Damon”

“Yeah, she went that way.” I pointed to the right of us.

“Thanks.” I nodded. I took a rather large gulp of my drink all the while ignoring Nathan’s questioning face.

“Okay, I know you have questions, so one at a time please?”

“Our tutor, Jai Robins’ son has a crush on you?”

“Yes.”

“He’s friends with you’re younger brother?”

“Yup.”

“How does his son know you’re brother?”

“My parents met Jai apparently when they took my twin siblings to the park and they hit it off. And my sister is best friends with Jai’s daughter.”