It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven

Okay well, for some reason Wattpad is being really strange with me :/
The sex scene that I wanted to post is going to be in a new story group!
Called 'Restricted Chapters'
So if you don't want to read it, you don't :)

Read/Vote/Comment.

It had been two weeks since that day. I was due to get the sample pictures any time now from the photo-shoot. I was so excited! Everyday Blake either Skype me or text me asking me out. He was like a dog without a bone. Well I suppose he does have a bone that he can’t get rid of!

I hadn’t heard from Claire since that day, and I didn’t really care either. Jai had sent flowers (even though it said Claire. But I knew it was from him really). That weekend I stayed in, and just was by myself. I caught up on sleep that my body was desperately needing, (I slept for nearly a whole day) and just relaxed. And I tell you the truth, it was amazing. I also got started on the essay Jai had set; it was a five thousand word essay on cells or something. Either way I had started it and I was bored of it already.

Right now, I had a work out video on and I was doing the dance steps to match the instructor. Sweat was beading on my forehead, while my hair that was in a ponytail swung around madly. I was simply in a sports bra and a pair of black workout shorts. My trainers was making a soft thump noise every time I landed. I was halfway through the DVD when someone knocked on the door.

“Come in!” I shouted. You’re probably thinking why am I doing that? It could be a murderer or something!?

“Rosa…?” A familiar voice echoed through the hallway.

“In the living room! Watch the table!” I called back, I couldn’t stop and if I did I wouldn’t be able to get up again. I had another ten minutes left.

“Rosa? Can you stop for a minute please?”

“Can’t do Jai. Another ten minutes and then I’m done. What do you want?” I asked the last with a voice turning to steel.

“I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. And to apologise for Claire.”

“I don’t want you to apologise Jai, I don’t want Claire too either. She did enough of that the other day. Just keep her away from me or I’ll either say or do something that I’ll regret.”

“But Rosa, Claire is really upset and sorry.”

“I don’t care Jai, I don’t know where she gets off with accusing me of sleeping with you or anyone else for money.”

“She didn’t mean it like that Rosa.”

“Yes she did Jai. Why aren’t you mad? She said that you were cheating on her with me?” By this point I had finally finished the DVD, it was now the cooling off part, it was all stretches. I stretched my arms up and stood on my toes.

“Because she was right.”

“What you cheating?” I looked at him “with who?”

“You know it was you Rosa.” I stopped stretching and looked at him for the first time since he came in. His hair was messier that normal and he looked tired.

“What you mean that kiss?” He nodded. “That was nothing Jai.”

“It was! Because of you I cheated on my wife.”

“No it wasn’t because of me Jai. I gave you the opportunity to kiss me or to stop. And you took the first choice. That was entirely your decision. And anyway, a kiss doesn’t mean you cheated, a kiss can be between friends and it means it doesn’t mean anything.”