It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen

I did it!! :D

After some stupid writers block I got through it!!

Yayyy!!!

READ/VOTE/COMMENT! do it until you hate me ;)

Listen to the song! I listened to while getting the chapter started and I love it! <3

It's by one of my favourite bands ever!

So pleasee!!! :D

x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosa’s POV:

Sitting in my car I cursed loudly, smacking my hand against the dashboard I climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut.

“Useless piece of shit!” I shouted at it. Okay, I know it didn’t change anything but it made me feel better. My car had suddenly decided not to work, and at this rate I was going to be late for class.

Pulling my phone out I quickly phoned a garage than was nearby. I almost screamed when they then twenty minutes! I was five minutes down the fucking road!

I texted Jai’s work phone saying that I was going to be late, I briefly told him that it was because of car troubles. Sitting in the driver’s seat with my legs hanging out, and waited. The twenty minutes seemed to drag majorly. After what seemed like hours a pickup truck appeared, a boy around 16 jumped out of the passenger side. Must be the apprentice. I thought. I felt his eyes go up my legs and scan my body. I was wearing a pair of black shorts and a simple red top that clung to my body; I wore 3 inch heels in red. My makeup was minimal, just a little eyeliner and a lip gloss. My hair was down and wavy since I had slept on it wet.

Today, I was starting my game plan. Today’s plan was to get Jai to notice me and make him think of last Saturday. But I wouldn’t actually be able to do that unless I could get there! Growling at the boy to get him to stop staring, I turned to the mechanic.

“So do you know what the problem is?” he asked.

“Well if I knew that, I wouldn’t have needed to call you, would I?” He just laughed at me and asked me to pop the hood.

“Something has caused your radiator to leak… it needs to be brought to the garage. We’ll take it now and hopefully you’ll be able to pick it up in the morning.” He said after a few minutes of looking. Turning to the boy he asked him to get my details. The boy turned and smiled at me. I fought a shiver. He was creepy. You know that guy who always sat by himself in high school. Who everyone thought was super creepy? Well if not you need to meet this guy!

“So Miss Jonnes, date of birth?”

“1st of June 1993.” He asked all the relevant questions. And I answered in a monotone voice.

“So Rosa…”

“Miss Jonnes to you.”

“Have I seen you before?”

“Nope.”

“I’m sure I have… So how about we go out to dinner? Tonight? Around 6?” For a second completely speechless! Quickly coming back to reality I started laughing.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh, it just that… are you serious? Where have you got this idea from? I’ll give you three reasons for my answer. Which is no by the way. One, why would you want to go for dinner at 6? Does your mummy give you a curfew? Two, I have a boyfriend” Okay, Blake isn’t my boyfriend but being FWB sometimes helps! “And three, hell to the freaking no” His face burnt red, I know his teacher had heard every word. I could see him from the corner of my eye trying to fight a smile. Stomping away, he got in his truck and waiting for his teacher.