It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.

For making me the fantastic banner in the external link!! :D

Sorry it's took so long!!! I'm so so so sorry!!!

I've written this in one afternoon and I'm going to keep writing in the morning! :)

I've also been writing this kind of one-shot thats going to be mature themed.

Anyone interested? Lemme knoww!!

***************************************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

We were still against the wall. His lips were gently on mine; for once I wasn’t trying to take charge. It was just a simple kiss. Jai pulled away. Why does he keep doing that!? Goddammit. He placed his hands on my cheeks and held my face still. I looked into his face, he was smiling.

“What?” I asked. Suddenly feeling nervous.

“Nothing.”

“No seriously, what?”

“It’s weird.”

“What is?”

“This. I always thought I’d only ever love Claire. But here I am. With you. And that I love you.” He laughed slightly at this. But I couldn’t help but notice his eyes turned sad. I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it with my thumb.

“Are you going to miss her?” the words left before I could stop them.

“I am…” my stomach dropped. “But it’s only because I married her Rosa. She was my wife and I didn’t think I could love anyone else. She’s the mother to my children. I will miss her. But she’s my past and hopefully now you’ll be my future?” he left the question hanging. I nodded. He pulled me forward again and kissed me. Wrapping his hands round my waist I held on to his shoulders. He kissed me more forcefully this time. Not that I was complaining. Our tongues met. I don’t know how long we stayed there but without breaking the kiss he picked me up. Wrapping my legs round his waist, he put his hands on my ass. We moved slowly to my bedroom. How he could hold me up and walk at the same time was beyond me.

I felt my back come into contact with my sheets. I loosed my legs from being tight around him. They stayed and I hooked them on his hips. My hands travelled down his chest to his waist. Hooking my hands in the hem of his shirt I pulled it off. I open my eyes and travelled down his torso. I ran my hands down his chest and I felt how hard his abs was. Looking down I had to see his body with my own eyes. It had the start of a six pack, his chest was hard as rock and as he pressed it against mine I couldn’t stop the moan that came from my throat. I ran my hands down his body and held on to his back. Thank god. No hair. He moaned back as I felt his skin.

I removed my hands from his back and went to my buttons on my top. I managed to do the first two before his hands stopped me.

“Don’t. I want to do it myself.” He growled at me. He pressed my arms back onto the bed. Pinning me with his weight. I opened my hands in an act of surrender. He undid my shirts buttons so slowly that it was driving me crazy. This time I growled at him.  Pulling me up into a sitting position he slipped my shirt of my shoulders. Breaking the kiss for a minute he looked down my body and slid his hands along my waist to my back. He stared into my face and his hands went to the clasp of my bra. My heart started racing. Why is he having this effect on me?! It was nothing like this when we were at his…