It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One

So there is so mature content in this chapter. It's in bold.

This took me FOREVER to write and I haven't edited properly yet.

It's like 1:50 in the morning by the time i've posted this.

So please.

Read/Vote/Comment!!!

I need to know what you think of this chapter??

Like comment your butts of everyone!

Rosa’s POV:

I looked at the flyer in my hand in utter dismay. I couldn’t believe it, the university had created his night and it was mandatory. We were fucking university students! And we were getting told what to do!? I frowned at it, according to the office all first year students were being made to go. I sank into my sofa. I had got it in a letter from the university, it basically said that we are required to go and we have to come in a fancy-dress outfit. Pulling my laptop out from under the coffee table and went straight onto Google. For the next hour I looked through different websites looking for a costume.

*&*

It was the end of the week, I was sat in my seat, it was the final exam and I had just finished it, looking at the large clock I saw we had five minutes left. My leg shook up and down, I started counting down. 4 minutes to go… I looked through my paper, glancing at the clock I saw it was only thirty seconds gone! Growling I read through the paper again. I didn’t want to leave anything out. I tapped my foot now, my heel made a tapping noise on the floor. Eventually Martin-Bell stood up and announced that the exam had ended. Dismissing us row by row, I grabbed my bag and rushed out. Getting outside I let out the breath that I had been holding. I stopped in the courtyard and closed my eyes, the sun was still out. Letting the sun warm my face I relaxed. It’s over. The first year is over. I couldn’t stop the grin that crossed my face.

“Rosa!” I turned and saw Nathan, we hadn’t spoken much since that night, it was his choice.

“Hey Nathan!” I called back. He jogged over and before I could do anything he swept me up in a hug and spun me round in a circle. Not expecting it I shrieked and grabbed his shoulders. Setting me down he released me.

“Can you believe it!? We’re done! The first year is over! Three months now of not reading a text book! Three months of not worrying!” His smile got even wider. He looked round and leaned in closer to me. “I need to tell you something.” He looked round again “I’m going to ask Lisa to marry me.”

“What? Seriously?” I couldn’t help but feel happy for him.

“Yeah it’s all thanks to you really.” My smile faded.

“What?”

“Yeah, because of that night we had, when I met her it was then I realised how much I loved her. It was weird. And I’ve been thinking about it and I’m going to do it.”

“Wow… um… congratulations I guess!” I fixed my smile on my face and gave him a friendly hug.

“If she has a brain in her head she’ll say yes Nathan.”

“You think?”

“Of course. I’ve had two dates with you and they were so much fun.” He smiled at me.