It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty

• Dedicated to ALL MY AMAZING FANS! <3

OH MY FFFFING GODDD!! CHAPTER TWENTY!!!

I seriously never thought this was going to happen! I usually give up half way through a story after like five chapters or something! But this is amazing!!

I couldn't have done this without every single one of you who have supported me practically from day one.

Thank you to all who have commented and voted.

I am feeling so much love for this story now :)

So thank you to everyone.

ALSO!! check out my new banner made by DestinyBree2013 Thank youu!

Oh and, would someone like be kind enough (or if they have the time) to make me a banner for every new chapter?

If you can, could you either post the link as a comment on the chapter or post it on my wall :)

Much love!! <3 x

READ/VOTE/COMMENT!!

**************************************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

It had been three months since that day. It was now finally getting into summer, the short skirts, the small shorts were on and the big thick coats were left at home. I was loving it.

What I didn’t love? The fact that Jai had and still is going out of his way to avoid me. I had tried to speak to him once after class, but he practically ran away from me. I wasn’t confused. I was guessing it either had something to do with Claire turning up or he was confused himself.

At this current moment I wasn’t really caring, it was almost exam time and I was studying hard. I may seem like I didn’t care, but I did. I wanted to get a first in this. I was thankful for Blake. Yes he was still here. We had talked and he said he wanted to keep what we had. His mother hated me with a passion now, but he had told me on the sly that she had her breasts made smaller. Took my advice eh? And his dad loved me, for the fact that I stood up for myself and had also told Blake that he had a ‘looker’. He was stopping me from going insane, I ate, breathed and all I talked about was biology at this moment. I had five exams that were going to happen in mid-May. And when you have to remember everything about cells, the body and the biology of plants and other animals it was bound to fry my brain.

Another thing had happened too, that I was told by my parents. That Claire had moved down here with Damon and Jenni. It set my teeth on edge. I did not like that woman one bit. I had seen her once in the whole three months. Once was one day after class, it had ended and we were making our way out. And who did I see there? Claire. She was stood by my car. I had cautiously made my way to it. This was about three weeks since that day.

“Rosa.” She had said. “I want to put everything behind us. Let’s wipe the slate clean?” I had stood in front of her. I scanned her and everything around us. I saw Jai’s car sat in his usual space with him at the wheel and the two kids in the back. His eyes had met mine for a second before he looked away. So this is your doing is it Robins?

“The thing is Claire, is that I’ve not heard you apologise once for the things you said at the park. I have you see. And you are still acting immature by not doing so.” I had saw her jaw clench. Exactly what I wanted.