It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten

Sorry it took so long! I've had no time to write.
At. All!

It's been soo annoying!

So please read/comment/vote!

I want to know what you think of the chapter!!!!!

Please!

Love Kerry_x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart sped up slightly but I pushed the slight feeling of panic away.

“What makes you ask that Claire?” she didn’t answer straight away, she shrunk under my gaze taking a large gulp of her alcoholic drink.

“It does just well…well…forget I said anything Rosa!”

“No way in hell Claire. You just sat there and practically accused me of having an affair with your husband. Now what makes you say that?” I kept my gaze on hers and I watched as she slowly turned red and embarrassed.

“It’s just well… that…”

“For fuck sake Claire! Just fucking tell me already!” I practically shouted across the table.

“It’s just that as soon as Jai starts teaching in London he’s different. And I know you were in his first class of the semester. He’s distant, when he’s at home it’s like he’s on auto-pilot with me. As soon as he comes back for the weekend there you are! With your family! It just seems all too much of a coincidence!” She splayed her arms wide. Her eyes looked wild and her hair had become askew. She was breathing hard like she had said everything in one breath. I didn’t reply straight away, I watched as she caught her breath and turned even redder.

“Listen to me Claire. And I mean listen because I won’t say this again. There is nothing going on between me and your husband. When he first came into my class, yes I thought he was cute.” Claire then shot me a dirty look. “Don’t give me that look Claire. That was before I knew he was married, I’m eighteen Claire, you can’t say that when you was in school there wasn’t a teacher that you or girls in your class who you thought was cute?” I questioned. “As for him being different Claire, I’m guessing living down in London while his wife and kids are 181 miles away. It would make anyone different. As for him being on auto-pilot with you I know no clue why. I think you’ll have to ask him.” I finished while taking a bite from my sandwich, it had started to grow cold and that annoyed me slightly. What’s the point of ordering a panini when you let it go cold!? Claire hadn’t said anything during this time; I quickly finished my food and my drink and asked for the bill. Clare opened her mouth after ten minutes.

“I’m sorry Rosa. It’s just that your mum has told me what you like to do in your spare time.” The way she said made it sound wrong. My anger bubbled to the surface, not trusting my mouth I just nodded and didn’t reply. I paid quickly and left the restaurant.

“Rosa!” Claire called while running after me.

“What Claire?” I spun round on my heel and glared at her. “What else could you say!? Why not call me a prostitute!? Fucking hell Claire! I like to have sex! Is that so fucking wrong!?” Claire had started looking scared, my temper had finally gotten the better of me; Claire had been annoying me a little all day. “It’s a pleasure! Or do and your husband never have sex! I don’t want to be tied down to one person! I’m eighteen years old!”

“Rosa please! I’m so sorry!” I just threw my hands up in the air.

“Whatever Claire. Just get in the car.” As soon as she shut the car door I pulled the car out of the space. I was so angry. How dare my mother say that!? I thought she would be the one person who wouldn’t say anything!