It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.

I'm so sorry it took so long!

But basically I took like a mini holiday! It was with my mother to my uncles house in the country side to watch the house and make sure his dogs was alright. It had zero signal and i couldn't access the internet there. At all!!!!

It was the longest four days of my life :)

I'm so sorry it's so short but it just had to be.

I've already written part of the next chapter while I edited this.

Please don't hate me.

You need to efffing comment on this chapter. I HAVE to know what you think.

Seriously. I have like 231 fans and I love you who have fanned me. But please comment! I love to know what your thinking of the chapter.

Even if you hate it! :)

***************************************************************************************

Jai's POV:

Rosa was curled on her side next to me. Her head was on my arm while my other hand made trails down her bare skin. She was sleeping. She had fallen asleep almost instantly. I felt like an ass. I don’t know why I had lied to her about the divorce. I just didn’t want to upset her. It was obviously the worst thing to do. I sighed and hugged her body closer to mine. I could smell the hairspray that they used and it was making me feel slightly sick. Sliding out of the bed I pulled on a pair of boxers. Going into the kitchen I turned on the light, glass glinted on the floor. Sighing at how angry Rosa had been I grabbed a sweeping brush and started clearing up. Putting all the glass into the recycling bin I mopped up all the water. Satisfied I picked up the bags from the hallway and put them in the lounge. Sitting on the couch I put the TV on. I must’ve sat there for a few hours before I heard someone coming from behind me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I woke up and you wasn’t there. Your side of the bed was cold. I wondered where you went…” I held my arm out for her. She immediately sat down and laid her head on my chest.

“I couldn’t sleep.”

“I was guessing that. Do you want to talk?”

“About what?” she smiled.

“Tell me about when you were growing up.” I smiled at her and leaned my head back.

“Well that’s easy. My dad worked endlessly when I was younger because my mum couldn’t bear to leave me with a babysitter while she worked. And my dad would do anything for my mum so she stayed home with me until I was about eleven? And even then she would only work part-time meaning she was always home for me.”

“You never had any other siblings?”

I shook my head sadly. “No, I asked my mum why but all she ever said that her love for me was enough.” The mood turned a little awkward. Glancing at Rosa I watched her. She was in thought. “So tell me. How was it for you when you was eight and suddenly you’re going to have a brother and sister?” she grinned and laughed loudly.

“I was a complete and utter brat. I didn’t want to share my parents with anyone. I thought seeing as I was the oldest I would always get my own way. I had tantrums, threatened to run away. I remember once I had threatened to run away, I packed a bag with my Barbie, a hair brush and a change of underwear and set off down the road. I was only gone an hour!” she smiled. “I came home in tears begging my mum and dad to let me back home. They gladly let me in. It wasn’t till a few years later that I found out that they had followed me to make sure I didn’t get hurt or anything. And then when the twins came I fell in love with them. And Oli took to me straight away. He only used to settle for me.” She sighed.