It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three

-- Jai’s POV --

I stood there waiting. I could hear her walking and slightly humming to herself. Opening the door, she stood there and smiled. Wow. Now that’s what I call a smile. She stood back and let me in. My face tingled where the heat touched my skin. It was winter and snow had fallen.

“Do you want a coffee?” She asked.

“Um… yeah please.” She smiled in response and continued down the hallway. My eyes went straight to her arse. I’m a guy!? She shouldn’t wear such small shorts.

“You can take you’re coat off and hang it on the chair there if to you want.” She pointed to a chair without even looking. I slid it off, and placing it on a chair carefully. Sliding into the same chair, I watched her while she made the drinks. She wasn’t really skinny, but she was skinny. Her breasts and butt made her curvy. And plus her hips were wide. It seemed to create an hour glass figure, which looked amazing. Her blonde hair fell in waves down her shoulders.

She reached up to grab the sugar from the top self and her top rode up an inch. I caught a glimpse of birds. Wait, she has a tattoo? I pondered. She turned towards me holding two plain mugs in her hands. Placing one in front of me, she sat opposite. Taking a sip of it, she smiled at me.

“So what’s this whole meeting this about?” She asked without hesitation.

“I want to get to know my students better.” I answered simply. It was true! I needed to know about them so I could teach them right.

“Oh okay. I thought it was, so you could get into the girls pants.” She leaned back and smiled again. I could feel my eyes narrow.

“I’m not a player infact I’m --”

“I’m only joking, you seem nice enough. So what do you want to know?”

“About your interests, hobbies and what you think of class and university.”

“Well. I don’t want to tell you my interests. Or my hobbies because it has nothing to do with you.” I was a little shocked at his. Everyone who I had talked to had told me what I wanted to know. “And for the class? It’s alright. Little boring at times but y’know. And the university is the best graduate possibilities, which is why I chose it.” She was blunt. I liked it. It was sexy in a way. My mind wandered to when she was eating that muffin in class. I had gotten turned on. Like a little boy. It was really embarrassing. When I was walking away, I could hear her laughing her head off.

She smiled again, leaned forward so I could get a very good view down her top, my mouth watered slightly. I mentally slapped myself.

“So, what university did you go Mr. Robins?” she said my name a little sarcastically.

“Manchester.” She smirked a little at this. Why? “Does that amuse you or something?

“No, it’s just that my parents wanted me to go there so I’m closer to home.” She shrugged.

“Oh, you from there?”

“Yeah. Born and bred, mancunian me.” She winked at that. (AN: That’s what people in England call people who are from Manchester.)

“Which part?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I’m from there too.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Really.” She laughed; I think she was enjoying this.

“You don’t sound like you’re from Manchester.”