It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.

Right!!

So this goes out too:

mysteriousgirl11, Ellsie228, secret_dont_tell_Xx and everyone who has fanned me the last few days.

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

**********************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

“No mom! I have to go!”

“Please Rosa! Stay another night! Me and your dad will come down with you!” she cried. Tears streaming down her face. Guilt tugged at my stomach. Pushing the feeling down I simply said.

“I can’t mom.”

“Why!?”

“I’ve told you. It’s too hard staying here. All I do is sit in my room and cry. I need to move on with my life.”

“Rosa sweetie. You had a miscarriage!”

“I know mom. I lost a baby. But it’s been two weeks! I can’t keep crying over it! I need to go back to school!” My mom just buried her head in her hands and let out a sob.

“Mom…” I went over and hugged her tightly. “I have to go. It’s not healthy for me to stay here. You understand that right?” she nodded. “Good. I’ll ring you as soon as I get back okay?”

“Okay.” I smiled and kissed her cheek.

And with that I left.

Jai’s POV:

“God fucking damn it!” I screamed and launched my phone at the wall. I pulled at my hair in frustration. Katie had phoned me in a panic saying that Rosa had left and was on her way back to London. I sat on the sofa in a huff. I had gotten a new place a few weeks ago. It was similar to my old house except that I had a small on suite bathroom to my room. It was the greatest house but it was a work in progress.

I sighed and sat back. I had saw Rosa once in the last two weeks. It was just after she had gone back home and she just sat there staring at a textbook. She didn’t acknowledge anything I said. Just sat there and looked at her book. She frustrated me to no end. I wanted to shout and scream at her. But she just sat there stony-faced and didn’t say a word.

The stubbornness in Rosa was maddening. Somehow she had convinced herself that I didn’t love her. That I didn’t care about the miscarriage. And all I had used her for was for sex.

I’ll talk to her soon. I’ll just give her a few days to get back to normal.

I don’t want to rush her.

Six days later:

 I was on edge. I hadn’t seen nor spoke to Rosa since she came to London. It wasn’t for the lack of trying. I had been to her house. She wasn’t there. Every time I tried to catch her at university she either melted into the crowd or she disappeared.