It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three

So i've updated!

So read it and comment on it!!!

Kerry_ x

*********************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

The video ended after a few moments. Those few moments would forever be ingrained in my brain. I stood up and walked away from the room. I stood over the broken ceramic on the floor. I don’t think I would’ve felt the pain anyway. I walked to my bedroom. Looking around it I could see stuff of Jai’s in here, he had a picture of the kids on the nightstand, he had a small pile on the floor from the clothes he had worn the day before. He hadn’t moved them yet. His boots that he wore sometimes were at the end of the bed. I could smell his aftershave. I was numb to it all. Walking to the bed I started to make it. Pulling the blanket off I moved the pillows to tuck the quilt under them. As I did the pillows Jai slept on something fell on the floor. Picking it up I saw it was a picture of us. He had taken it a couple of days ago, we were in the living room lying on the couch and we had a fight with the camera trying to get the worst picture of each other. I know a little cliché. And in the end he pulled me down so I was lying on his chest and he snapped one of us. I didn’t know he had gotten it developed…  I let the picture slip from my grasp. Reaching under the bed I grabbed a suitcase and started packing.

*&*

Jai’s POV:

My stomach turning is what woke me up. Rushing to my feet I ran to the downstairs bathroom and brought up anything that was in my stomach. Washing my face I looked in the mirror. My skin was paler than normal, my head was pounding and my vision couldn’t stay straight.

Stumbling out of the bathroom I was met with someone’s body. I heard laughter.

“What did you do to me?” my voice was raspy like I had been smoking forty a day.

“Don’t you see Jai?” she touched my cheek gently. “I did this for us!”

“What did you do to me?”

I didn’t do anything. It’s what we did.” My stomach dropped dangerously.

“Okay, so what did we do then?”

“We did what any husband and wife would do silly.” She gave that annoying laugh again. I stepped back.

“We didn’t…”

“Have sex? Of course sweetie. Now we can-” I didn’t even give her a chance to finish her sentence before I pushed her off me and stumbled to my car. Oh shit. What am I going to tell Rosa?! I got to tell her! But I don’t remember anything! I sat there racking my brains to remember if Claire was telling the truth. The last thing I could remember was standing up… We couldn’t have… no… I wouldn’t do that. I have to speak Rosa. She’ll understand…

Wont she?

*&*

I got to Rosa’s fairly quickly. My palms were sweating like crazy and my heart was almost out of my chest. I still couldn’t remember anything. I got out the car and walked towards the door. Opening it slightly I cringed at the slight creek of the door. Looking in I saw two large suitcases side by side near the front door.

“There yours.” Rosa’s voice came from the archway to the living room. Her arms were folded across her body and even in the dim light I could see the redness of her eyes.

“Rosa… I…”

“Leave it Jai. How long did you think you could go on?”

“Go…on?”

“Yeah, going between me and Claire. Playing us off against each other.”

“No Rosa please you got to listen.”

She smiled, but it was cold. “No Jai, you listen. I don’t want to see you or speak to you ever again. If you get my class this year, you never call on me or even try and get me involved in a group session. Do you understand?” I opened my mouth to reply.

“But will you let me explain!?” she sighed.

“You have thirty seconds.”

“I don’t know what Claire used but she drugged me. And then next thing I know I’m waking up in the floor. I don’t even know what I’ve done.”

“You don’t know what you’ve done?” she spat at me. She disappeared for all of two seconds “This is what you’ve done.” She thrust her laptop at me and immediately the video caught my eyes. It was of two people on the floor. The surroundings were horribly familiar. The same pale blue of the walls and the cream carpet. The camera was positioned perfectly so you couldn’t see the faces. But I could tell it was me. I can’t believe it. I had honestly thought Claire had been lying. I couldn’t say anything while the video played. My hands were on Claire’s thighs and they stayed there the whole time. Claire was loud enough to cover any noise I might’ve made. I felt sick again.

“Rosa please believe me.”

“I don’t know what to believe. You’ve lied to me too many times. First it was the lie about the divorce and today you said you were going to the university which you obviously lied.”

“Please Rosa. Give me another chance?”

“No Jai. I want you to go. And don’t bother me. You’ve already hurt me too much right now.”

No…no…

“Please Rosa… please…” My voice was tinged with desperation. She just shook her head at me. I swallowed the ball in my throat and nodded. I picked up the suitcases and headed towards my car.

“Jai…” Hope swelled up inside of me. I turned and looked at her. Her hand was held out to me. “Can I have my key back?” I handed it her quickly. The feeling of despair was slowly taking over.

I drove to the nearest hotel and checked in. I sat on the bed and the silence was deafening. I shut my eyes and put my head in my hands.

Rosa’s POV:

It had killed me. Or very close to it. I had shut the door and walked away from it. My whole body was screaming at me to turn around and open the door. To get Jai in my arms and to never talk about this again. I went straight to my bedroom, I climbed in my bed and pulled the cover over my head .Only then did I let the tears free and I cried myself to sleep.