It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven

I know it's been like two weeks since I uploaded but I've had a lot on. I had my four-year anniversery with my boyfriend. And today he went into a seven hour surgery to get his jaw fixed.

So will you all please vote or comment. I need a pick-me-up.

I don't mind even if it's a one word comment. Just please, let me know if you liked it. And even if you don't.
So please read and comment!

Kerry_x

_______________________________________________________________________________

As soon as we kissed I lost myself in the kiss, this was completely different from kissing Claire. Claire’s kisses was sweet and gentle, kissing Rosa was like having something hot spreading through your veins, her lips were soft but the kiss was full of lust. Our mouths moved in sync and the kiss seemed to be endless. My mind was blank. All that mattered was our lips on each other’s and how it felt. Claire, Jenni and Damon seemed to appear in my mind. Claire’s face was streaked with tears.

“How could Jai! How could you!? What about the children!? I trusted you. I TRUSTED YOU!”

My eyes flew open and I pushed Rosa off me and leaped off the bed, I didn’t even stop to look round, I just walked out the room grabbed my coat from the kitchen and left.

- Rosa’s POV:

I was dumbfounded when Jai had practically thrown me across the room; he was the one who kissed me. I only wanted to tempt him; I didn’t think that he would actually kiss me. I sat on my bed and thought, he seemed to want me but something seemed to snap in him. Is my game pointless? I sighed and lay back. I could smell is aftershave, it smelt like Armani code. But I couldn’t be too sure. A strange ache seemed to settle around my heart. I wasn’t use to this feeling, his lips had felt so good on mine and his hands sent weak electric shots through my clothes. I had never felt like this before. What is this feeling? I shook the feeling away and went to go clean up.

-- Two days later

Today was a day to go for a lecture; I wasn’t looking forward to it. I hadn’t heard from Jai – even though I didn’t expect too -. Sighing to myself I decided to go casual. I put on a pair of black fitted jeans and a white top. I straightened my hair to rest below my shoulder blades. I grabbed my books and keys and headed to university.

Forty minutes later I parked in my spot and was sat in my lecture hall. As I walked in I saw Jai was sat at the desk where Phillips usually sat, I could feel his eyes on me while I walked in and took my seat.

“Okay class, well today we’re going to do some independent study, you can either do it by yourself or in groups. I’m going to be walking around and seeing what you’re strengths are. I turned to the boy next to me, he was called Nathan and we had been ‘together’ for one night and honestly? He was good.

“Hey Nathan?” He turned towards me and looked shocked, after that night we had spoken a little but he decided he wanted to get back with his girlfriend.

“Yeah Rosa?”

“I was wondering if you want to work together. I don’t understand this subject on cells at all?”

“Sure. What don’t you understand?” He turned towards me. I did understand the subject but a plan had formulated in my head. I wanted to see Jai’s reaction and see if he was attracted to me as much as I thought. I didn’t listen to him just nodded and looked attentive. Just as he was finishing talking Jai was walking – rather reluctantly – towards us. I smiled at Nathan.

“Oh god Nathan! I get it now! You must be smart to help me understand it!” I said while touching his hand. Nathan gave me a smile that he clearly believed my acting and that he was flattered.

“I know! Since you helped me get this, how about we go out for dinner or something? My treat?”

He gulped. “I don’t know Rosa… I don’t think Lisa would be happy…”

“Oh come on Nathan! Please? You don’t have to tell Lisa? Just to the local diner? Nothing big? I’ll make it worth your while?” I gave him my best smile. I looked up and saw Jai’s face. It was a strange face. It looked like he wasn’t trying to give any emotion but his eyes gave him away, I could see anger and jealously. Time to kick it up a notch.  “C’mon Nathan, remember last time? How much fun it was?” He clearly remembered as he gave a slight smile and his eyes seemed faraway. I leaned forward, my eyes on Jai’s and whispered to Nathan “I promise Lisa won’t find out, I just want a great night and if I remember correctly you were great.” I ran my hands up his leg and ‘accidently’ brushed against his erection. Jai’s face was like thunder. I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Okay Rosa, how about tonight say around 7ish? The restaurant on Brookfield road? It’ll be quiet and Lisa won’t find out.”

“Okay Nathan. It’ll be a date.” I kissed his cheek. Pulling away I smiled at Jai. Challenging him with my eyes. He didn’t do anything.

Class lasted another two hours and I spent that time flirting with Nathan and catching up on what I missed in the previous lesson. At the end I gathered my book up and winked at Nathan and left.