It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven

• Dedicated to Everyone's who's fanned me! <3 x

eek! I had so many reads for the last chapter! <3

And comments! Keep commenting people!!! :D

Thank you to everyone who's fanned me the last few days! It means alot!

The song has nothing to do with the chapter but I just can't stop singing it!

So comment!

Read/Comment/Vote!!

:)

**********************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

I was slowly coming back to consciousness, I was lying on something soft and a blanket was covering me. I turned and flung my arms out. My arms landed on something hard but I didn’t pay it any attention. I was just falling back asleep when I felt something tickle my nose. I twitched. It tickled my nose again. Opening my eyes I was met with dark hair. I closed my eyes and pulled Claire closer to me. Claire doesn’t have such dark hair… opening my eyes again I leaned up a little. Following the length of the dark hair I was met with Rosa’s face.

“Argh!” I shouted and flew back. Everything tilted upwards and I landed on my back with a crash. The blanket that was over me had fallen of me and landed on my face.

“Jai?” Rosa’s sleepy voice came to my ears “what are you doing?” pulling the blanket of my face I met Rosa’s eyes. Her hair was pulled to one side and her eyes looked sleepy. She was leaning over the bed watching me; the button top she had worn had become undone a little.

“I…fell of the bed.” Her eyes narrowed at me.

“Why did you fall of the bed?”

“Because I…”

“Did you forget what happened last night?”

I thought back to last night. Memories swirled in my mind’s eye. Images of Damon in the road and in the hospital came forward. The confrontation with Claire. Coming to Rosa’s. Me breaking down in tears and after that came nothing.

“How did I end up in bed with you?”

“You don’t remember?”

“No.” she sighed.

“Get on the bed; it’ll be a lot comfier than the floor.” Getting up I settled on the edge. “Basically what happened was after you started crying, you ended up falling asleep against my stomach. I tried to wake you up but I got you only half awake. So I got you to walk in here. Luckily a pair of Blake’s track pants fit you so I helped you change into them.” I blushed slightly. “Don’t worry Jai; it’s nothing I haven’t seen before. So I got you in here. I went to go into the guest bedroom but you asked me to stay. So I did.”

“We didn’t…” I trailed off.

“No we didn’t” her voice was sharp “I may take advantage of some things Jai, but not things like that.” She pushed the blanket away and stormed into her bathroom. You dumbass. She was only being nice and trying to comfort you! I sat there for five minutes feeling guilty as hell before Rosa reappeared. She had gotten changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a simple purple tank top. Her hair was tied up and her face free from make-up.

“Rosa… I’m really sorry…”

“Save it Jai. I’m going to get your clothes.” With that she left the room and returned quickly. Throwing my jeans and shirt at me, she left the room again. Her footsteps were forceful and angry. I got dressed; pulling off the track pants I folded them and placed it on the bed. After I got dressed, I pulled my phone out of my pocket; I had over fifty miss calls from Claire. I don’t care about her… and a few miss calls from my parents. I wonder if Claire has told them the truth. I shook my head; I didn’t want to think about her. I just wanted to know how the kids are. Walking into the kitchen I saw Rosa stood at the counter, she was tapping her nails against the granite. Her head was down and some of her hair fell from the pony tail.