It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven

You must be thinking that I have no life seeing as I've uploaded again.

THE DAY AFTER I UPLOADED LAST!!!!!!

Can you believe it?!?
Thank you to EVERYONE who commented on the last chapter and this all goes out for you!

Please comment on it.

I found this chapter really hard to write, it was how I would imagine I would be if this ever happened to me.

I love everyone whose ever commented/Voted/Shared my story.

You all mean the world to me...

Okay I need to stop being all soft. :)

Comment on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****************************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

“Rosa!” I heard someone call. It was really faint. “Rosa sweetie,” I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t find the strength. My heart was hammering in my chest. My blood was roaring in my ears.

“Open your eyes sweetheart!”

“She’s bleeding!”

“Someone call an ambulance!”

“Rosa stay awake” I heard my dad’s voice.

“Dad?” I heard myself ask.

“Yes honey. Me and your mother are here.” I felt my lips twist. I think I’m smiling. “Rosa. Sweetheart you need to stay awake.”

His voice was fading quickly. The roaring in my ears becoming louder until it was all I could hear. Blue and red light flashed through the darkness. I was painfully of the pain coming from my abdomen. I felt my body being moved. I screamed in pain. Every little movement was like an electric shock through my body.

“Rosa!” a different voice broke through the noise.

“Mel-”

“Shush now.”

“My pare-”

“Their okay. They’re getting stuff for the twins. Your grandparents are taking them. They’ll be following behind the ambulance.”

“But”

“No buts. I’m coming with you now. And I’m going to hold your hand.” I felt tears slip down my face, finally forcing my eyes open all I saw was the brightness of the inside of the ambulance. I found Melissa’s face easily. “Rosa did you know?”

“Know what?”

“That you was pregnant?” I didn’t say anything. Everything faded into black.

*&*

“Nurse go get me two bags of AB Positive now.”

“She’s haemorrhaging badly.”

Haemorrhaging?

“Her blood pressure is dropping doctor!”

“Where is nurse Wilks with that blood already!”