It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.

For making me the bannerr!!

This took ten and a half pages on word. You better be proud of me!

I want comments on this chapter! Please let me know what you think!

It is now almost three in the morning because I sat up and wrote all this for you.

It's not been proof-read so if you see any mistakes let me know.

You all should know by now what the parts in bold mean :)

Rememeber.

READ/VOTE/COMMENT!!!!!

Rosa’s POV:

It was the middle of the week and I still hadn’t heard anything from Bluebella. I was trying not to be disheartened but I couldn’t help the slight disappointment feeling. Jai had tried to keep me distracted but he was just so busy. University was just a few weeks away from starting again. I couldn’t believe it. Eight weeks have passed since I finished! I had gotten a letter during the week telling me I had passed. Well that was obvious. Jai had been so happy he couldn’t stop smiling. He was out with Damon and Jenni today before they started school next week. I was sat on my couch trying to concentrate on reading the new year’s reading material. It was a mild day but I could feel the perspiration starting on my neck. I wiped it away and tied my hair back. My whole body felt hot, standing up I took my jeans off leaving me in just my vest top and panties. Trying to get back to work I found myself being unable to concentrate. I sat back and put the TV on, anything to distract me…

My body was screaming for it. It had been three weeks and five days since I had any type of sex. Jai had been really careful around me since that day. It was barely butterfly kisses and each time it pushed me further to the edge. I had been able to sleep, my body would be racing and my mind wouldn’t slow down. You’re probably wondering why I just don’t use my ‘friend’… honestly it doesn’t satisfy me as much as someone else could. I sighed. I was really frustrated. And I hated it. And you know what the worst part was!? Jai didn’t even seem fussed by how long it’s been! He had told me that he and Claire hadn’t slept before we had at that eventful dance. How could he act so calm! It had been so long. I had never been like this. My need for sex had always been satisfied. And I hated this feeling of neediness for Jai. But I didn’t want to go back to how I use to be. I mean. I’m supposed to aren’t I? If you love someone and you want to try and have a relationship you shouldn’t want to go out and sleep with someone right? But it could do us the world of good… I would finally be able to relax again… no! What am I thinking!?

I sighed again. I was negotiating with my own mind about sleeping with someone else. Standing up I decided to do some exercise. Hoping that it would burn off some of my energy. Changing into a pair of work out shorts and a sports bra I put a dance DVD on and stretched.

Thirty minutes later I was covered in sweat. I was finally starting to feel tired. I stopped the DVD and stretched my arms up. I enjoyed the feeling of my muscles stretching. Hands appeared from nowhere and wrapped themselves round my waist.

“Hey you.” I smiled and leant back against him. My head was on his shoulder while I brought my hands down.

“Hey…” he whispered back. He ran his nose up and down my neck, I couldn’t help the slight moan that escaped my lips.

Jai’s POV:

I was exhausted. I had been with the kids all day and they had run round like monsters. I had taken them shopping for new school shoes and everything and Damon had literally run round the store knocking everything off the shelves. I don’t know how many times I apologised in the store. I had just been walking out the shopping centre when I passed a jewellery store. It had just caught my eye and it reminded me of Rosa so much. I had driven back to hers pretty fast after I said goodbye to the kids. I had kind of moved into Rosa’s. My stuff was in the guest bedroom but I always slept in her bed with her.