It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen

People said that they wanted more of Jai. Well here he is!!!

A whole chapter of his POV! Enjoy!

READ/VOTE/COMMENT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai’s POV:

I quickly excited my car and grabbed my bag from the backseat. I had finally made it home. I was exhausted, after that mini argument with Rosa I had started driving on the motorway. But stopped at the first pit-stop just so I could walk my anger off, this is what infuriated me.

What is with this girl!? Why does she make me this angry! In the end I went into a bathroom stall and punched the wall repeatedly. My knuckles ended up getting cut and washing them in the bathroom wasn’t the most hygienic thing to do. I looked in the mirror as I washed my hand. My hair had gotten longer than usual and was in need of a cut. My jumper was fitting my body more snug now. Ever since I met Rosa and this whole thing started I had been to the gym a lot more than I use to. So my muscles had grown slightly and all my shirts and jumpers proved that. All the girls that was in my classes noticed too. They flirted me like a dog would with a bone. Sometimes I felt like getting a stick and beating them all off with it.

But the thing that startled me was that I looked tired. Not sleepy tired. Like I was tired of fighting.

Slipping my key into the keyhole, I was almost knocked down by Damon when he crashed into my legs.

“Dad!!” He cried into legs. Reaching down I scooped him up.

“Hey buddy, you okay?”

“Yup! Dad look!” Damon then proceeded to lift his top lip to show me his front tooth that was missing.

“Wow! Would you look at that? Did the tooth fairy bring you anything?”

“Yes dad! Look!” He pulled a pound coin out of his pocket. “A whole pound!”

“Have you decided what you’re going to spend it on?”

“Yeah, a packet of haribo!” He then gave me a big wide grin and jumped from my arms.

“Daddy!” Hayden shouted from the stairs. Her hair matched my colour perfectly, it was pulled into pigtails. How do I ever live the entire week without seeing their faces? I asked myself.

The next two hours was of me catching up with the kids. I didn’t really see Claire, but I knew she was in the kitchen. The kids were trying to get me to watch a film with them.

“One minute kids, let me talk to mum. I’ll be back out in a minute.”

I walked into the kitchen; she was washing some plates and staring at the wall.

“Claire?”

“Yes?” I walked forward and turned her round. Her eyes shone with unshed tears and my heart thumped uncomfortably.

Wrapping my arms round her I buried my face in her neck. Her hair ticked my face. Taking in a deep breath I smelled her strawberry shampoo. It was so familiar.

“I’m so sorry.” I whispered I felt her sigh and wrap her arms round my shoulders.

“I’m sorry too.”

“No I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have let my anger get the best of me. I was a total douche.”

“No Jai. I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have said what I did. I didn’t think. It felt like you were pulling away from me. And it was all one big coincidence.” I felt her tears drip on my face. I didn’t anything. I stood up and placed my palm on her cheek. She automatically leaned into it. I pulled her towards me. I kissed her. She eagerly kissed me back.