It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen

Because she made this amazing banner for me! :D

Okay, so this isn't all the chapter I wanted to post, but it seemed like the perfect time to end it. It's been two days since I last uploaded so forgive me if the writing isn't brilliant.

So please!

Read! Vote! Comment! :D

Kerry_x

*********************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

I couldn’t believe. I can’t fucking believe it!

I had kissed her again! What the hell is wrong with me? Why does this girl bring the worst out in me!?

As soon as Phillips had left, - I hadn’t heard a word he said. Something about class schedules – I had packed up and left the university. I raced across the car park; I made my way through the back streets of London. I was in no mood for rush hour traffic. Within forty minutes of leaving I made it home, jumping out of the car I left it running. I charged into my house and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a workout shirt. Jumping back into my car I left and joined the stream of traffic outside my home. After almost twenty minutes of sitting in traffic I reached the gym at which I had a membership with.

I rushed in. I had barely given the young girl at the reception my card before I stomped through to the lockers. Flinging my keys and coat into the locker I shoved twenty pence into the lock and took the key.

I immediately headed to the treadmill. I ran until my legs were almost gave in. I still could feel her lips against mine. Her hands in my hair.  I shook the feeling away. I have to stop this; I’m getting too deep in this. Whatever ‘this’ is. I sat on a chair and shoved my head in between my legs; I tried to get my breath back. A hand touched my shoulder. My head shot up and I was met with Blake’s green eyes. Jumping back in my seat all I did was stare at him for a moment.

“Blake…what are you doing here?”

“Dude.” I really hate that word… “This is my gym.”

“Your gym?”

“Yeah, my parents own the company. That’s how I can afford my car and everything.”

“Wow…” I tried to walk away but he followed me.

“So Jai…”

“What is it Blake?”

“I want to ask you something?”

“You just did.” He chose to ignore me.

“I just wanted to know if you think Rosa likes me.”

“Well she must like you if she does whatever you two do in private.”

“What? You mean have sex?”

“Yeah”

“I don’t know. Rosa’s told me that she has one night stands and she doesn’t usually like them. It’s just sex to her… you know her better than what I do. I just had to ask.”

I stopped walking. Turning round I looked at Blake, I noticed that I was slightly taller. Maybe by an inch or something? (A/N: I actually looked that up and it’s true! Chace Crawford is taller than Ian Somerhalder! :O) I sighed.