It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.

So updated again!!!

:D

The song is old but it gave me the inspiration for this chapter. And I just love it! <3

So read it everyone and enjoy it.

Comment!! For the love of god! COMMENT!

:)

Kerry_x

**********************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

When Jai turned and took my hand in his I had to fight to stop the small shiver of pleasure that would travel down my spine. I should want to tear his head off for acting the way he did in the club. But fuck. It was hot. He was hot. The only reason I had started crying was because I was scared of what the other guy could do to him.

The only reason why I was even near that guy was purely because of my pride. I was embarrassed to even think about going to him and begging him to take me back. After everything I had done, all the pushing away, ignoring him. Just everything. I still wanted him. I wanted his body, his mind and his kisses. Hell I would settle for his acceptance. I just wanted him.

“Rosa...” he took his hand away and touched my cheek. I leaned into it immediately. I was sick of fighting my body. I closed my eyes in content of his touch. “Can you answer a few questions?” I nodded my yes. “Okay, did you know you were pregnant?” My stomach dropped. I know Jai wanted to talk about it, but I wanted to forget it. It hurt too much to know that I had killed my baby.

“No.”

“Was…was the baby mine?”

“Of course it was.” I answered a little shocked and hurt at that question.

“I’m sorry… I just wanted to be sure.”

“Couldn’t you just believe in me?”

“I did. I do. It’s just that…well. I saw you and Nathan had become close… and I put two and two together and got five.” He smiled weakly at me. I kicked of my heels and drew my knees up. Resting my chin on them I stared at him. He looks sincere. I wanted to believe him.

“What else do you want to ask?”

“Well… I just need to ask you about this whole… us and the baby situation.”

“Jai… I have to ask. Why are you so determined to talk about the…” I trailed off. The pain gnawing at my heart.

“Miscarriage.” Jai finished for me. I winced at that word. How I hated that word. “I think we need to talk about us. But right now, I can wait for another day for us. I need to talk about the baby because I need to know you’re okay.” I let out a shaky laugh. I hadn’t even realised I was crying until I felt a tear touch my lips. Jai pulled a tissue box from his coffee table and wiped away my tears.

“Sorry… it’s… y’know…”

“It’s okay. I’m here for you Rosa. You need to know that. I rather sit here with you and let you scream at me instead of going out and getting with some stranger. Even if me and you are not an item.” I sob escaped from my throat. What have I ever done to deserve this man?

“Rosa! Sweetie. What’s the matter?” he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms round his shoulders and just kept crying.

“I’m… I’m… I’m sorry!” I cried, I tightened my hold on him.