It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen

Okay it's done!

I want to say a huge thank you to @Jessie_smile and @SofiaYB

They helped me so much last night! <3.

I can't dedicate it both you girls i'm sorry so i'm doing it this way!!

So please read and enjoy!

Read/Vote/Comment!!

Kerry_x

OH AND PS!

Does anyone want to make me a new book cover or banner to be displayed with the next chapter!?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Rosa’s POV:

“Shit.” He said, he ran into the hallway and grabbed my bag and coat. “You need to leave!” He thrust them at me. I caught them as he pushed me towards the kitchen, “there’s a side path outside. Use that” The hell? What the fuck is Claire doing here? My mind was trying to keep up with what was going on. One second me and Jai were in something that even I wasn’t sure about and next he’s kicking me out like I was some tart. Oh I don’t think so Robins…

Jai’s POV:

I had pushed Rosa into the kitchen. I felt awful doing it this way. I felt so bad. I kicked the wall in frustration. Marching to the door, I opened it before Claire could.

“Claire. What are you doing here? Where are the kids?” My mind was whirling,

“They’re at home. I need to talk to you.” That sounds really familiar.

“About wh -- ”

“Hi Claire.” My heart plummeted to the ground and just kept going. Claire’s eyes widened as her gaze when straight pass me and to the kitchen doorway. Turning I saw Rosa stood there, her tights were gone and she was wearing a pair of flat shoes now instead of her heels.

“Rosa.” Claire’s voice had changed totally. “What are you doing here?” A cold sweat had formed all over my body.

“I came here to get your phone number in Manchester.”

“And why is that? So you can try and sleep with my husband” Rosa smiled pleasantly. Her eyes shifted to me as if to go see?

“No actually, I was going to apologise to you for being immature and saying those things to you in the park. But you clearly want to act like a sixteen year old.” Claire looked dumbfounded. Where the hell did that come for?

“And how did you get the address?”

“If you must know, I asked a tutor at university, I told a little white lie and said that I had to hand in a paper. And he told me. I came here to ask him and he was lovely enough to offer me a cup of coffee before I left while he wrote the number down. So don’t worry Claire. I wasn’t doing anything with your husband other than enjoying a cup of coffee. Is that alright with you?” Claire just nodded her head.