It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen

Okay so there is slight mature content near the end.

I have to let you all know because in case any of you are a little funny about that!

so yeahh :)

I had this written on thursday but i've had no internet & i've been out all weekend!

I'mproud of this chapter because I wasn't feeling it at first but as I carried on it got better! :D

So please

Read/Vote/Comment!

Kerry_x

******************************************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

“What? As if my tutor. Robins?” I pulled back and looked up at him.

“Yeah.”

“What did he say?”

“That I needed to ask you what we were. I talked to him and he convinced me to talk to you.”

“Did he now?”

“Yeah he was actually really nice. Every time I had spoken to him he seemed off with me. I thought he didn’t like me.”  He doesn’t like you. It’s just Jai being nice.

“Blake. Can you go? I want to be alone.”

“Yeah sure. Text me or something later.” I nodded. The door clicked shut. I stayed where I was. Looking around I saw all the pillows were scattered. Picking them up, I put them in their proper place. Grabbing my phone I punched in a number.

“Hello?” A girls voice answered.

“Hi Vanessa? It’s Rosa.” Vanessa was like an associate of mine. I had met her when we were 16, she was this amazing computer wizz.

“Oh hey. Need help?”

“Yeah, can you find an address for me?”

“Sure. What’s the name.”

“Jai Robins.”

“Give me ten minutes.”

*&*

I was sat at my kitchen table. The phone was in front of me and I was staring at it. My fingers tapped on the table. It had been twenty minutes. She only said ten!

Another five minutes later the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“I have the address.”

“What took you so long?”

“You could’ve told me he had two addresses! I found the one in Manchester easy! It took me ten minutes to find his other one!”

“Sorry, I forgot about that one.”

“Well the address is…” I quickly jotted the address. It was only a ten maybe fifteen minutes’ drive away.

“Thanks Vanessa.”

“Rosa? This guy works at your university. Is he your teacher? What are you up too?”

“Ah, how you know who I work don’t you Vanessa?” She had a similar outlook to me in the whole sex department. Well she did. She’s now living with her boyfriend of a year.