It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six

So here it is!! :D

I'm ill so if you don't like it.... tough :)

Read/Vote/Comment!

P.s:

I had like over twelve comments on the last chapter! Come on we can do it again this chapter!!! Give me at least 7 and i'll be happy :)

Anyway onwards with the story:

*********************************************************************************************************

Rosa's POV:

“Blake! What are you doing here!?” I hissed at him. He got up slowly. Light glinted on the bottle that was in his hand. I had only just noticed it.

“Hey Rossaaaa!” he slurred at me.

“Are you drunk?!”

“A little” he squeezed his forefinger and thumb together. “Where were you babe? The guys wanted to meet you!” He tried to get in but I kept him in the doorway. The cold air wrapped itself around my legs. I shivered, I wished a grabbed a jacket or something before I opened the door.

“Guys? What are you talking about Blake?”

“You know the ones!” he gestured wildly.

“No I don’t Blake. Go home. It’s gone past three in the morning. I’ve only just got back and I’m exhausted. So goodnight.” I tried to close the door but he shoved his foot in the way.

“No Rosa! Why weren’t you there??”

“I was in Manchester Blake. You know why. Now go home and call me in the morning.”

“Give me a kiss Rosa. I’ve not seen you for agessss” he slurred again. “I’ve missed you!” he tried to get in again and wrapped his arms round me. Pressing his face against mine, I almost retched at the small of vodka on his breath.

“Blake go home.”

“Not before you give me a kiss”

“No Blake. Go home now.” he stepped away, his face changed.

“Why won’t you kiss me?! Is it because of that teacher? Is that why you won’t be with me?” He spat.

“What teacher?”

“That Robins guy!”

“Jai? It’s got nothing to do with him?!”

“Yeah it does! I’ve seen the way you both look at each other!?” he pointed accusingly at me.

“Look like what?”

“Like you want to eat each other alive! There is something with you two!”

“There’s nothing going on Blake!  I have no idea what you’re talking about!?”

“Don’t lie to me Rosa! I could smell him on you when I drove you back from the dance!”

“Smell what on me?”

“Him!” I decided to play it safe.

“Blake, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Remember I wanted to talk to him so you distracted Claire for me.”

“You were gone half an hour! What was you possibly talking about for half an hour!”

“Are you that stupid?! Biology is very complicated! You’ve seen a few of the text books I’ve had to read! You didn’t understand half of it! So yeah, I was with him for thirty minutes. He had to explain it to me!”