It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight

So it's a short chapter! <3

Only because I couldn't drag it out any more than what I've actually written!

You'll all understand once you've read it!

So you GOT TO comment on this chapter!!!!!!! Like immediantly! :D

Ps. I said out in a message yesterday that I wanted to know what you're favourite chapter/scene from what i've written so far, I really want to know!

Pss. Do you like the mature scenes or would you rather them be in the other story group?

***********************************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

I jogged from my car up the few steps and knocked on the door. I bounced on the balls of my feet while I waited for Rosa to answer. I had to see her. I had this awful feeling in my stomach. Something was wrong. No one was answering. Looking around I couldn’t see anyone around. Then again it was dark, I had stayed with Damon most of the day, and as time passed any thought of leaving him had disappeared. I wasn’t going to hurt him just because I was angry.

“Rosa?” I called through the door, I tried the door handle. It turned. That’s odd, I know Rosa usually keeps her door locked or at least on the chain… opening the door the street lamps cast a strange orange glow in the hall. It was dark as it was outside in the hallway. There was no noise. My heart was hammering against my chest. What if something’s happened to her?

“Rosa?” I called again; I tentatively crept into the living room. Turning on the light, something fell to the floor; I could hear it rolling around. Creeping up to the back of the couch I picked up a bottle, it must be what fell… looking at the label I saw it was a bottle of wine. Taking another step forward I kicked something else. Another wine bottle? Looking round the floor there was one more on the floor near the corner of the couch. Jesus, how much wine is there? A groan came to my ears, looking around I saw Rosa sprawled across her couch. She had changed out of her jeans from earlier, she now more a pair of boy shorts and a camisole. She had her arm slung over her face blocking the light.

“Rosa?” she mumbled something under her breath. Walking over I shook her. After a few moments she moved her arm and opened her eyes a little.

“Jai? What are you doing here?” she slurred her words a little. I could smell the wine on her.

“How much did you drink?” I watched her sit up. She looked at me through bloodshot eyes. She was clutching her wine glass in one hand.

“What?”

“I said how much did you drink?”

“I dunnoo… about three glasses…” her Manchester accent was becoming more pronounced.

“Well there’s three bottles of wine around your floor?”

“Is there?” Her eyes brightened “That means there’s one more!” She got up a lot faster than I would expect and headed towards her kitchen. She was singing something that I couldn’t understand. Following her to her kitchen I watched as leant up on her tip toes to grab the bottle from a shelf. Bringing it down she stumbled slightly.

“You’re really drunk.” Spinning round she shrugged and grabbed a bottle opener. In one swift moment she yanked the cork out of the bottle and was pouring it. She was using the same glass as earlier. It was a large glass, so large in fact that she could pour the entire bottle in it! She leant against the counter and took a clumsy sip.

“So Jai. How come you’re not with your bitch of a wife?” her tone was insulting. I put it to the alcohol in her system.

“She’s gone back to the house with Jenni. And I don’t want to be there with her.” She titled her head and looked at me thoughtfully. She stared for so long I said “what?”

“I’m just wondering something.”

“What’s that?”

“Are you going to pull a typical Jai Robins and forgive her?” she took a large gulp of the wine. But the question left me reeling a little.

“What?”

“I said… are you going…” she hiccupped “to forgive Claire like you always do.”

“Of course not!” I said slightly hurt by her question “Why would you say that!?” “Because it’s what you do isn’t it?” she pushed herself off the counter and tried to stand straight. “Always doing the right thing!” she stumbled again. “Always going off to do whatever Claire wants! All she has to do is use the kids! We we’re having fun! And then she comes down suddenly wanting to move the three of them down here and you disappear! You just didn’t call! And I found out you were playing happy families with her! After everything!”

“What are you talking about?” I pulled a frown. She threw her hands up and sighed dramatically.

“If you don’t know I do-” she stopped abruptly. Staring wide eyed for a split second I watched her clamp her hand over her mouth and run out of the room. I heard her in her own bathroom, she was being sick. Following her into her bedroom I saw a bobble on her vanity desk, picking it up I entered her bathroom. She was bent over her sink and was running the water on full. She was breathing heavily and her shoulders were shaking. Walking up behind her, I pulled her hair away from her face and scraped it back in a quick bun. Small hairs were plastered against her forehead with sweat.

“Jai, just go.” I turned on the spot and left the room. Going back into her kitchen I ran her a large glass of water Bringing it back to her bathroom I placed it next to her.

“No, we need to talk about what you’ve just said.” I closed the lid on her toilet and sat down on the lid.

“Can’t it wait?” She turned her head towards me, her eyes were half closed. She looked ill.

“Okay, come on let’s get you in bed.” I took her hand and led her to her bed. “Lie down” I said in my sternest voice. She giggled at me.

“What are you laughing at?”

“You sound so… dad like. I’ve never heard you like that. It’s really wired!” she giggled again at me. I couldn’t stop the smile on my face, she looked really cute, her hair was slipping already out of the bobble and she had her throw pulled to her chin. She had her face pressed into the pillow laughing. I grabbed her water out of the bathroom I brought it in and put it on the nightstand. Almost as an afterthought I got her bin and placed it next to her in case she had to be sick again. I went to leave the room when I heard her call me back.

“What?” she looked tiny in the bed.

“Will you stay?”

“Yes, I was going to stay in the spare room…”

“No I mean with me. Please? I don’t want to be alone” she reached her hand out to me. Her eyes were pleading with mine. I sighed softly.

“Of course” I leant down and slipped my shoes off. Lying on the edge of the bed, we sat in silence.

I don’t know how long we sat in silence, but I soon felt Rosa’s hand slip into mine.

“Jai?” she asked sleepily.

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry,” I sighed. Lifting my arm up I pulled her into a hug. I felt her put her head on my chest.

“It’s okay. But I have to ask you something.”

“What?” She yawned. Her voice was getting really sleepy. I think she was just slipping into sleep.

“Why did you say that earlier?” There wasn’t even really a breath between before she mumbled.

“Because I love you silly.”